Post: NextGenUpdate | Famous Call of Duty 4| Modders/Hosters/
01-21-2012, 02:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This Thread is about the famous modders who browse this forum alot.

They are
Jimmysz
IELIITEMODZX
x_DaftVadar_x
JimErased
Correy
Tons
Tupac17

So if your wanting to buy any patches of them Or rent any then maybe they might accept your others just letting people know who is famous around the call of Duty 4 forums and who isnt.

Please Send me a Personal Message if i have missed anyone out okay thanks for reading this.
leave a comment of what you think.

NOTE:This does not mean you go leeching to them asking them for stuff (Free lobbies)Ect.
If they dont accept what you offer dont come commenting back saying (Your a liar) Ect
Because im not but they are all Legit Modders okay and i think each of them deserve a badge of the site.

These Famous modders might not even sell patches ok or do them anymore but thats not what all of this topic is about its about everyone needing to know what these modders are famous for im trying to help them sell there patches on NextGenUpdate faster.

Most of these Famous modders are famous for (Hosting Lobbies on cod4) (Game Modding maybe).

Thankyou for reading all of this if i have done any mistakes please inform me.

The following user thanked Censored for this useful post:

Correy

The following 18 users groaned at Censored for this awful post:

247Yamato, AgentSexyPig, FM|T xR3PMz, Ghost1990, iiReFuZee, Jacob-And-Britt, Jeremy, Kush Friendly, PWW_Commander, Rainbow Gravity, Taylor, txlonghorn97, Vampytwistッ, Wild., xElmo420, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, User2340034u
01-21-2012, 02:41 PM #2
Lopez.
[Insert]
No offense, but I think this is pointless. Why? Because the user who wants a cod4 patch can just look it up here. (Cod4 Custom Patches)
01-21-2012, 02:56 PM #3
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Censored View Post

They are
Jimmysz
IELIITEMODZX
x_DaftVadar_x
JimErased
Correy
Tons
Tupac17

So if your wanting to buy any patches of them Or rent any then maybe they might accept your others just letting people know who is famous around the call of Duty 4 forums and who isnt.

Please Send me a Personal Message if i have missed anyone out okay thanks for reading this.

NOTE:This does not mean you go leeching to them asking them for stuff (Free lobbies)Ect.
If they dont accept what you offer dont come commenting back saying (Your a liar) Ect
Because im not but they are all Legit Modders okay and i think each of them deserve a badge of the site.

These Famous modders might not even sell patches ok or do them anymore but thats not what all of this topic is about its about everyone needing to know what these modders are famous for im trying to help them sell there patches on NextGenUpdate faster.

Most of these Famous modders are famous for (Hosting Lobbies on cod4) (Game Modding maybe).

No modder is famous as they are only known throughout the modding community famous means someone having a widespread reputation usually of a favorable nature.
Also why would we want to know who the good coders are when every coder is unique and good in their own way.

EDIT: You may want to update who you think is a 'famous modder' ^^ you forgot Blackstorm, 247Yamato etc... and there's 4 in there that don't even mod cod4 anymore to my knowledge?
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-21-2012 at 03:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Blackstorm, Jacob-And-Britt
01-21-2012, 03:01 PM #4
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
No modder is famous as they are only known throughout the modding community famous means someone having a widespread reputation usually of a favorable nature.
Also why would we want to know who the good coders are when every coder is unique and good in their own way.

like me i just code complete and utter shit.. but its fun haha
01-21-2012, 03:03 PM #5
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by DlBSY993 View Post
like me i just code complete and utter shit.. but its fun haha

Everyone likes your game modes lol yesterday i was playing and 3 lobbies in a row was your old Deathmachine patch ^^.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

DlBSY993
01-21-2012, 03:08 PM #6
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
You forgot the best one: jbglitching

The following 5 users say thank you to 247Yamato for this useful post:

Blackstorm, Jacob-And-Britt, Rainbow Gravity, tylerallmighty, Uk_ViiPeR
01-21-2012, 03:10 PM #7
Originally posted by Censored View Post

They are
Jimmysz
IELIITEMODZX
x_DaftVadar_x
JimErased
Correy
Tons
Tupac17

You forgot someone very important. *cough*

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
01-21-2012, 03:11 PM #8
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
You forgot the best one: jbglitching

What about me i'm the best coder around :carling:.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Correy
01-21-2012, 04:34 PM #9
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
I'm going to leave this open, because it may be fun to name your favorites.
01-21-2012, 04:37 PM #10
2 of the people that really got this section going:

Codglitcher
Tacotime77 a.k.a. GetDeleted

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo