01-24-2012, 07:32 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this is going to get groaned like a mother fu*ker but i wanted to do this i am excepting 10 to 20 people to enter this contest and then have the people of NGU vote on who has the best patch! Sadly you don't win anything but maybe some thanks i will ask the voters to also thank the NGU member who they voted for so you will earn rep as well should be a fun contest! How to get in?

Leave your psn name or gamertag,NGU name how many patches you have made in the past,atleast 100rep i do not have a certain date yet but once we atleast get 5 people to join i will post date when patch has to be done and released this is for call of duty 4 modern warfare only! If this goes well i will host one of these in the call of duty world at war section so have fun and please please don't flame if you flame/groan that only means that you aren't man enough to enter the contest cus you suck at making patches and before you say i do i know i suck at making patches so leave me out of it ok well thanks and have a good day!

You have to make a new patch to enter in the contest!

People in contest

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

The following 3 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Correy, IELIITEMODZX, nZxMikeeeyx

The following 11 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

247Yamato, ExceptionHell, iiReFuZee, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Karoolus, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW
01-25-2012, 05:50 PM #20
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by monal.depani View Post
See if u can find a working one for me

You have a brain, working hands and fingers and there's a perfectly good working search button on this site No.
01-25-2012, 07:17 PM #21
I didn't mean it that way. I meant that do u know anyone or anywhere that i can get it because i have already checked Ebay and here but can't find it. ALso you might be more experienced than me so i was looking for your help in a helpful way like if you could give me a link where i can search and things. I don't want you to type in stuff and things bro. thnx man

Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
You have a brain, working hands and fingers and there's a perfectly good working search button on this site No.
01-25-2012, 07:20 PM #22
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by monal.depani View Post
I didn't mean it that way. I meant that do u know anyone or anywhere that i can get it because i have already checked Ebay and here but can't find it. ALso you might be more experienced than me so i was looking for your help in a helpful way like if you could give me a link where i can search and things. I don't want you to type in stuff and things bro. thnx man

Well i'm not doing all the thinking for you that will get you no where in life and if you don't wanna type things how are you meant to search things up later?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo