08-15-2009, 01:29 PM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
.αgєηтѕ вуραѕѕ мєтнσ∂.

Okay, i have been testing some bypass method's and have come to one winner, and that is using ps3 proxy and commview.
You must login or register to view this content. to download ps3 proxy and commview.
Extract all the files and install the PS3.ProxyServer.msi in the zip "and install the setup.exe in the zip "cv6"
Goto start>run>cmd>ipconfig
(Press start click run on your menu, in the new window that come up, type cmd, now press OK, a new black window will come up, enter ipconfig, it will now tell you your IP ADRESS.)

Go to your ps3 and go to 'Network Settings' then 'Internet Connection Settings' fallow these steps.
1.) Select a setting method. - Custom.
2.) Select a connection method. - Wireless.
3.) WLAN Settings - Doesn't matter. (i myself choose Manual, enter all your WLAN settings)
4.) IP Adresss Setting. - Automatic.
5.) Set the DHCP host name. - Do Not Set.
6.) DNS Setting. - automatic.
7.) MTU. - Automatic.
8.) Proxy Server - Use.
9.) Proxy Server - Enter your IP adress we found earlier in the tutorial
10.) UPnP - Enable.

Now go back to your ps3 and open Commview and PS3 Proxy.
(PS3 proxy can be found in My Computer>LocalDisc>ProgramFiles>CF3B5>PS3.ProxyServer.GUI
Now click the 'PS3 Mode' on the ps3 proxy dialog, and enter you IP adress, press start.
Now go to Commview, press run and sign in on the ps3 at the same time, click STOP when you have signed in. (you should roughy have 20-60 packets.)
Right click near a packet and click 'Send packet(s)' and then 'all'
This will bring up anew dialog, enter 67 into the packets per second, and packet size: continuously.
Now press RUN in Commview again and send packets and start bypassing. Happy

Thanks to Ingie for helping me use this technique.
Last edited by Kaspa ; 08-15-2009 at 01:39 PM.
08-15-2009, 01:42 PM #2
there is already a tut on how to use this in this section.

~closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo