08-17-2009, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zeksta copies mi hacks that i make and i discover.. he jus taked credit for them becuzz he wants to take all the credit and to have a good rep.....

he takes MI ideas for bypassing. and my ideas for hacks

and his hacks dot even work when he copies them off me.. very unsuccsessful.. no life
08-17-2009, 06:08 PM #2
Lolzor...

I've been registered for longer then you and my post about the SND hack post was b4 you even joined so how could i copy your hacks eh?
08-17-2009, 06:10 PM #3
no i registred when this ffirst came out buddy boy. and i didnt know how to make threads until now and u stole all mi ideas
08-17-2009, 06:36 PM #4
Originally posted by Me
no i registred when this ffirst came out buddy boy. and i didnt know how to make threads until now and u stole all mi ideas

Actually im the 9th member here, and I have never seen you until this point in time when you start making idiotic post that copy other users, and Zekstas hacks dont suck, the only complaint I have of them is the "fast_restart" other then that they are good hacks and he "perhaps" copied them, but not from you. You are the most noobiest person I have ever seen please GTFO out of these forums, no one really wants you here... Than you good bye.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo