08-23-2009, 08:27 PM #1
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so this is the fastest way for leveling up in cod4 without bypassing.

This can be done with any challenge but it works best with the marksman III challenges.

1. Get the challenge to 149 kills out of 150 kills and enter a match.

2. Get the 150th kill and as soon as you complete the challenge press the ps button go to account management and sign out then sign back in.

3. Exit the game(because this can not be done in the same game twice) and go to your barracks and you will see the challenge has not been completed but you still got the 1000 points from it.

After this you can repeat steps 2 and 3 and complete the challenge(or challenges) as much as you'd like.

You'll be a golden cross in no time!Happy

If you need help go to this URL [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBmTv9M3mDA&feature=related"]YouTube - cod4 rank up glitch 2009 PS3 only[/ame]

Or feel free to pm me.

Special thanks to knightkoala for providing this tutorial
09-02-2009, 10:57 PM #38
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
do you mean u had 1k exp before u did the challenge and signed out then in and it didnt change at all?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

make sure once u do the challenge and sign out and in you leave the game. make sure u go to another game after that without using the weapon u used to do the glitch
09-03-2009, 12:48 AM #39
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
I tried this on world at war and it doesnt work for sure but mayB it will on this game.
09-03-2009, 01:17 AM #40
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
i just did it and gained like 15 ranks so it still works with the 1.4 patch. only ps3 idk bout waw
09-03-2009, 01:24 AM #41
imuse
Muse FTW
Does anyone knw if this will work with multiple guns in the same match? thanks Smile
09-03-2009, 01:48 AM #42
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
yes it will. also it will work for 2 challenges on the same gun. like m4 marksman III and m4 expert III. so say you have 149 kills for the marksman challenge and 147 kills for the expert challenge, you can get the marksman challenge and continue in that same match with that gun until u get the expert challenge. just sign out and in every time u complete a challenge. So if you do it like that and you have overkill on all ur classes thats 10 guns times two 1000 point challenges each which means 20,000 points plus kills and match bonus. But you would have to be doing like hsx1
09-03-2009, 01:01 PM #43
ok i did everything right and it worked a few times.... but as said on the video u can bump people... get the 1st kill for 150 kills... sign out then bk in then get 2 more kills with a different gun then let him get to 2 then end game...

i did that a few times and it worked but now.... i get the 1st kill to get acog then sign out then back in and when i press the ps button to go back to the cod gamescreen it lags and takes me back to the lobby and says something about content packages???? and i dont get the exp!
help please
Last edited by da_boy93 ; 09-03-2009 at 05:12 PM.
09-03-2009, 07:39 PM #44
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
da boy i already posted about that. its an error that happend if u do it too many times in a row. my limit is 4 times. i think its the same for everyone. so sign out and then in 4 times. then if your exp bar is past what should be the end of the bar and it says negative something enter a game then back out. to make the error message stop coming up just go to singal player and back into multilayer and itl work. by doing that ur resetting it.
09-05-2009, 07:53 PM #45
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
i may have not read everything but do u have to be host? or can you be another regular player and do it?
09-05-2009, 08:53 PM #46
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
no u dont have to be host. its better to not be host cuz then u can get ur kills and leave without having to wait through the scores

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo