08-26-2009, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHHVexLlp4"]YouTube - How to do Elevators on Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare *Voiced Tutorial*[/ame]
Please support me and subscribe to my youtube. It really means a lot guys. Just one simple click of the mouse. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mezmerized ; 08-26-2009 at 02:34 AM.

The following 66 users say thank you to Mezmerized for this useful post:

ꜛ  , #Sonic, A_Fast_Black_Guy, aZlan, battman411, BladezZ, BLOODtheWOLF, C4NNIBAL, campkz, ChubbyBalboa, Cod5_owned_cod5, dav_528, Dewzy916, dfrost182, dirtslinger31, DragonHeart997, DUB 2.0, DutchDissaster, ganster, gazat123, GliiTcHz, GreenKillZzz, Groovy, hazere2008, HSx9, Hughseyy, IIX R a W r IIX, iM_DoMCeex, iTz GageC13, Iz_BlaCk-Ops_Iz, kiwikool, KoHo's Biatch~, KZ2, luceathome, LuckoftheMoose, m83a1, Mateen, MEKO112, MGS-SNAKE, mjkuser, MMAARRKK, Mr. Slick Rick, Mr.Alfredo, NanuGama, peetteer, PimpMySniper, Pwnage1993, Rhizzy, Robbynator333, Rurouni83, Scouse_Dom, Shepleklet, SNOGBOT98, TheAgentJon, THEREAPERS_JR, Tons, twitchgt, uG~Designs, UsB*Glitcher, Vain Designs, x S4MU3L, X-SilentKnife-X, xSOADx, Xy Grecs
09-06-2009, 04:15 AM #38
ganster
Maggbot timeout!
i tried it , and its to hard for me
09-07-2009, 07:23 PM #39
KZ2
I am error
thanks man this helped alot, if only my controller werent a pile of rubbish
09-08-2009, 10:02 AM #40
Kastro187
Save Point
Any ideas why when I do it, my character goes up for a split second, then back down again? I can be in the perfect spot, and try to stand, and then he'll immediately go back to crouch.. I can try jumping and the same thing will happen. Its like I find the elevator, but it doesn't want to let me go up.

If it would work, I know of at least 1 new Elevator that hasn't been posted yet.. I'm just waiting on figuring out why my character just bounces instead of rising.

I've managed to do them in the following levels so far:

strike
bloc
downpour
crash

but in other levels, my character only wants to do the bounce thing.
09-08-2009, 10:58 AM #41
Originally posted by Thristle View Post
Nice tutorial! Smile

I saw you were using old school, does that affect it in any way?

You can get up those stairs using an easier method with old school, so that's why I'm asking

Wasn't using oldschool. It was normal mode. I had a red dot on my skoprion.
09-08-2009, 08:20 PM #42
coolme
Gobble
I'm asuming these can be done with an X-Box 360?

If so man I cant do it. had no problem with elevaters on waw but these are hard.
09-08-2009, 11:10 PM #43
Kastro187
Save Point
Originally posted by coolme View Post
I'm asuming these can be done with an X-Box 360?

If so man I cant do it. had no problem with elevaters on waw but these are hard.

Yeah, they're doable on all consoles.. they're just quite difficult to do. If you watch some youtube videos, try to find some Prone Elevators, and do those. I've found Prone ones to be quite a bit easier to do.
09-09-2009, 10:56 PM #44
I have some prone elevators on my channel guys if you want to see one in action.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-10-2009, 12:09 AM #45
Kastro187
Save Point
Originally posted by Mezmerized View Post
I have some prone elevators on my channel guys if you want to see one in action.

You must login or register to view this content.

You know people have to confirm the add right? Trying to get subscribers through posting links like that won't work unless they really want to subscribe...
09-10-2009, 12:23 AM #46
Well people should want to subscribe anyways. Lol. But Yeah I know.

But I seriously do have prone elevators on my channel.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo