08-27-2009, 07:49 PM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

PotentialZ & HSx9

Need any codes made for you?
1.3 codes or bypass codes?
Then ask here, me and HSx9 will be writing codes for you.

But make sure you know what your asking for. (must be possible.)

Reason:
Some people 'new people to the forum' don't know how to write codes, so we are here to help those people that can't write codes.

If your confused about binds, heres the list of what every button is:

[CENTER]UP = DPAD_UP
LEFT = DPAD_LEFT
DOWN = DPAD_DOWN
RIGHT = DPAD_RIGHT
SELECT = BUTTON_BACK
START = BUTTON_START
TRIANGLE = BUTTON_Y
SQUARE = BUTTON_X
X = BUTTON_A
O = BUTTON_B
R1 = BUTTON_RSHLDR
L1 = BUTTON_LSHLDR
R2 = BUTTON_RTRIG
L2 = BUTTON_LTRIG
R3 = BUTTON_RSTICK
L3 = BUTTON_LSTICK[/CENTER]

[/COLOR]
Last edited by Kaspa ; 08-30-2009 at 01:35 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Kaspa for this useful post:

daryssrt4, iM_DoMCeex, Maniac, NanuGama, ONEster, orange12, psychobe@n, snakeater96, TMAN242, UNLIMITED G@M3R, vip-_-007
08-28-2009, 12:03 AM #11
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Yeah i go with mircl. Please post a long range melee code for michael myers. I play A LOT of that.
08-28-2009, 12:10 AM #12
I need codes for unlimited Snd with aimbot and unlimited trigger so when i start the game i just press R1 or somit and it automatically shoots, I need it because i am going to keep my ps3 on for a few days do i can get a massive kill streak, BTW for bypass obviously lol.
08-28-2009, 12:17 AM #13
kieken
Save Point
A only wanna see enemies names trough walls or demigod with nobypass thats all or for all weapons gold or silver i have the weapons gold but i want something diffrent so as all the weapons gold or silver.Will you help me.

A
08-28-2009, 12:24 AM #14
Originally posted by mircl View Post
two simple request 1:a long knife ranged code that works in private match(4 mike myers) and 2: unlimited ammo also just to have in private match if you can make it work for private match and i dont wanna by pass thanks just tell me where to put them and if i replace stuff THANK YOU!!!

Sorry you can't have those hacks for patch 1.3, they only work if you bypass.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by KiLax View Post
alright, i'm not sure how to double up the cfg's or if this one is possible but if you can, can i get ufo and enable_art w/o bypass?

UFO don't work anymore, and if we put UFO + enable art, you wont be able to elevate, only go through walls, but UFo only works for private matches.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by PARHAM45 View Post
I need codes for unlimited Snd with aimbot and unlimited trigger so when i start the game i just press R1 or somit and it automatically shoots, I need it because i am going to keep my ps3 on for a few days do i can get a massive kill streak, BTW for bypass obviously lol.

Go here for Cage Match into SnD hack
You must login or register to view this content.

also to keep your gun shooting, you can either put tape on the R1 button, or get a pin, and stick it between the little gap between your button so it makes the button activate by pressure.
08-28-2009, 12:40 AM #15
mircl
Pokemon Trainer
ok if not those can you give me a hack where i can use my own class in old school for private match and i know is work cuz i saw some one do it in mike myers
08-28-2009, 12:57 AM #16
can i have a code to make all my binds work lol
and if not a code that binds select and start to
give me xp hack for under level twelve and over level twelve plus all the things to make it work
THANKS
Last edited by cod4 king ; 08-28-2009 at 01:00 AM.
08-28-2009, 02:07 AM #17
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by mircl View Post
ok if not those can you give me a hack where i can use my own class in old school for private match and i know is work cuz i saw some one do it in mike myers

try this:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "[COLOR="Red"]default_systemlink[/COLOR]"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "10"
set input_autoAim "1"

This is change team, but i'm sure it will allow you too choose a class in old school.
Give it a try because i'm not too sure.
Remember you have to go into options and back too activate this code.
And these codes go into your GRAD0_CM file.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by kieken View Post
A only wanna see enemies names trough walls or demigod with nobypass thats all or for all weapons gold or silver i have the weapons gold but i want something diffrent so as all the weapons gold or silver.Will you help me.

A

You need to bypass for those codes to work.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dum View Post
Thanks! I don't have time to figure out a bypass code, so can you give me a code for a bypass to the UFO. (BTW almost done decoding WaW files Happy)

There is no code to bypass.
:(

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by cod4
can i have a code to make all my binds work lol
and if not a code that binds select and start to
give me xp hack for under level twelve and over level twelve plus all the things to make it work
THANKS

Or you can use this:

bind BUTTON_BACK "[COLOR="Red"]toggle scr_xpscale 800 2500[/COLOR]"

BUTTON_BACK = Select.
You can change the '800' lower or higher, but i think that would be okay.
Last edited by Kaspa ; 08-28-2009 at 02:10 AM.
08-28-2009, 02:32 AM #18
lol i might need codes write up in a few days so illl let you no yeh
08-28-2009, 12:04 PM #19
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by xKrAzY
lol i might need codes write up in a few days so illl let you no yeh

Yea of course man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo