08-31-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); +REP AND NOMINATE

Well, here they are very good and very good but might want to change the unlimited rounds and put it somewhere else not with the other unlimited stuff and for the xP you just restart the game and it works as 10,000 and 20,000 per bomb plant and you have to be a level 8 for you not to get disconnected (I tested what level you need to be) and do not say I copied and pasted cause I worked on these guessing some codes I checked other codes like in 1 of Tonsillitis threads showin like everycode but regularl so I like guessed what goes where and how the codes should look like to work took me 6 days to make my codes real good. these are good as they are if you think something is wrong like I should take off a "set" or somethin well your wrong their all good works perfectly trust me I used these to get 5 accounts in top 1,000 (3 of them are in the top 100)

goes in MP foo:

set playlist "7"
set clanName "¼½¼½"
set cg_drawShellshock "0"
set reload "5"
set melee "1"
set breath_sprint "8"
set cg_laserForceOn "4"
set player_sprintSpeedScale "6"
set player_meleeRange "900"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.5"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "god ; say ^6I have the best hacks yo"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 0 ; scr_sd_scorelimit 0 ; scr_dm_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_scorelimit 0 ; say ^3milkwithbutter01 IS BeAsT"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "set g_gametype sd ; set g_password 000 ; password 000 ; noclip"
bind DPAD_UP "timescale 10.0 ; say ^1I got da BEASTLY hax bro"
bind DPAD_DOWN "timescale 1.0 ; give all ; say ^0milkwithbutter01 is ****ing LEGIT"
bind BUTTON_B "scr_xpscale 200 ; fast_restart ; say ^5how da fuk da game restart"

goes in CM or whatever codes you want in your CM:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

these are the controls for the binds :

R2 - god mode
L2 - Unlimited everything
RIGHT ARROW DPAD - makes any game mode S&Awesome face and puts a password AND no clip
UP DPAD ARROW - makes game go super fast
DOWN DPAD ARROW - makes game go back to regular speed and gives you every gun
CIRCLE - restart the game with 10,000 xp
If you are having trouble with the codes I will send you my exact file I use in e-mail.

If you do not know how to bypass then go to my bypassing thread explains thouroughly : You must login or register to view this content.

+REP AND NOMINATE
Last edited by milkwthbutter01 ; 09-22-2009 at 01:22 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to milkwthbutter01 for this useful post:

Dewzy916, FuSioNz, SQUID-EYE, iM_DoMCeex, itzaced-x, Karnage, muzza2, Nolzad0, pokie3, RedOne430, RobinDaBank1
09-03-2009, 12:48 AM #65
Originally posted by x View Post
when im host and i press circle i just crouch and it dosnt reset the game what do i need to do?

put the codes in exactly how i put it

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

copy these and paste em goood
09-03-2009, 11:21 AM #66
Halim95
Little One
Beast! Niggaaaa
09-03-2009, 12:09 PM #67
craig1690_7_
Save Point
yo can u send me ur codes in email my god mode doesnt work [email][email protected][/email]

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

omg every time i go in a game after i do the s&d hack and press cicle it says enemys are forfitting ? every time
09-03-2009, 12:18 PM #68
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Your using the kick bind.
i think i haven't analysed his codes.
But good luck Smile
09-03-2009, 12:32 PM #69
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
ok please tell me how the hell you steal somebodys psn account with these codes..hmm thats because you cant and these codes are the same as any others lol
09-04-2009, 03:49 AM #70
works great thanks alot ill rep u yo
09-05-2009, 09:19 AM #71
Originally posted by LeGz View Post
ok please tell me how the hell you steal somebodys psn account with these codes..hmm thats because you cant and these codes are the same as any others lol

any other codes? no, look again unlimited rounds S&Awesome face big win for alot of people no one has that in there codes only unlimited rounds in cagematch but there isn't any rounds
09-05-2009, 09:45 AM #72
yo can u send me ur snd hacks ur stopped working 4 me yesterday idk y it did
09-05-2009, 10:02 AM #73
Originally posted by thelegend View Post
They do work but wheneve I seem to host a match the other person cannot connect to me. Please help?

u press the code to change it so much just press about 5 times

thx rep if i helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo