09-01-2009, 01:43 PM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys well heres the story>> (read it all because i ant telling this again)
Well the other day i went to the computer store to get my laptop fixed because it crashed : ( when he had asked me if i wanted all my stuff back on there) like music and movies and all my files) of cores i said yes. then he said well if i were u id go with a bigger hardrive you harddrive is filled right now!!! so i was like what the heck give me the best u got so... so he ordered it for me and the hard drive came in today with a (TransferCable)you guys no were i getting at right!!!! well i hooked every thing up to my laptop started transferring the data when it was done i had a blank 322 Gb hard drive) i was like holy ****ing shit) i got an idea!!! i grabbed my ps3 un screwed they hard drive took out the hard drive casing and put it on the computer one and prayed to god it fit>>>> and ya KNOW WHAT IT FITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! i just finished like to seconds ago uploaded my game music pics and all my game files...... alright so i got a hard drive that has all my game saves and shit like that.. and i have a hard drive that u can plug into a computer... that means wait whats that word HACKS ARE (BACK) lol i hope but right now i have to go out to eat!!! : ( when i get back im gonnna explore my new ps3 hard drive.... guys if i have good luck with this this will just be like the xbox360 were you can take out your hard drive and plug it in and edit your game saves.... the only think i gonna have to do is create a via windows explorer because i dunnno if the computer will be able to translate the crap but i higly dout ill have to do that... but oh man this is crazy shit lol i sooo excited... wish me goood luck guys!!!!!

alright heres a pic of them if you don't believe
You must login or register to view this content.

Alright i have the harddrive in and this is what comes up for Fear 2 im going to have to make a program like the 360 explore.. im testing if the 360 explore will work an i think it willl but this is fears 2 scrpt!!!! i was able to to upload my own text like for the main menu i had find a gay match and go kick some some ass online on the main menu to the data so when i put the hard drive back in it DID Not ask me to fromat so im passed that problem id you dont belive me ill take some pics im getting there guys im just learning whats going on and trying diffrent things but its going goood
Last edited by Lotus321 ; 09-01-2009 at 08:49 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

jakesmith, killway1, Lizzy-Laurel, steven_111921, xTaKeYoUDoWn-
09-01-2009, 01:51 PM #2
This is when the ps3 first released. even a terrabyte fits
09-01-2009, 02:05 PM #3
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
This is when the ps3 first released. even a terrabyte fits

No its doesnt u spoon
ps3 is 2.5" hdd (laptop size)
TB = 3.5" hdd
This is because there isnt enough PHYSICAL space.
09-01-2009, 02:07 PM #4
Lotus

Honestlyy Really Good Luck With Thiss
i Hope Yuu Can Also Hack Cod5 :O Just Try Not Get Caugh :L
09-01-2009, 02:10 PM #5
adrianeitor92
We have to go back
You can't do that

The HDD is encrypted and if you modified 1 byte you will have to format it
And if is a portable one, you can't modify because I think that now the savegame is encrypted

The following user thanked adrianeitor92 for this useful post:

Friday15
09-01-2009, 02:13 PM #6
mitchell865
███Awesome faceUBSTEP███
ohh see i have no laptop and if it is only compatible with a laptop then i cannot do this but maybe after u do that xbox style hax u can post the encryptied codes then ppl like me could copy those codes then paste them to there grado mp file
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM #7
pointless .. no way its gona work when you take your hard drive from your ps3 , and put it back in you have to format it i tryed switching hard drives a while back when my ps3 broke to keep all my sav e datas and stuff i had to format it when i put it in my new ps3 .. and what if you ps3 breaks , youv already took your hard drive out which fails the warrenty which means your gona have to pay for a new console xD

just leting you ***** nooo xD
09-01-2009, 02:38 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
i have a 320gb in my PS3 its a SATA 2.5
09-01-2009, 02:40 PM #9
Lotus321
Are you high?
Originally posted by xR3ACTiiONZx View Post
pointless .. no way its gona work when you take your hard drive from your ps3 , and put it back in you have to format it i tryed switching hard drives a while back when my ps3 broke to keep all my sav e datas and stuff i had to format it when i put it in my new ps3 .. and what if you ps3 breaks , youv already took your hard drive out which fails the warrenty which means your gona have to pay for a new console xD

just leting you ***** nooo xD

well its working for me right now!!!!! the laptop harddrive is in my ps3 and its working i have all my game data form my ps3 hard drive to the new one.... and who cares if my ps3 breaks its not like i cant go out and get another one!!!! (only one ps3 per person hahahah) (what are they now like 300 bucks or somthing ) and your right u have to format and i did format and it works perfect.. u only have to format once.... i took it out and put it back in no proble and it didnt ask me to format... so i can take it out and try to edit the cod4 game saves when i get a chance witch is now : P guys least u can do is work with me!!! man so far almost all u like no no u cant impossible!!! well nothings impossible so from were i stand now every thing is working perfect
09-01-2009, 02:44 PM #10
liessss .. haha omg get a grip ... fail !

The following 2 users say thank you to Boyd #1 for this useful post:

daswiftguy, Friday15

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo