09-02-2009, 05:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
With the increasing number of Gamesave,Playlist Hacks and mod's IW will be taking out the ability to edit and save these File's therefore making the Gamesave Encrypted For Cod6

^^^^
Message From FourTwoZero Posted On His Blog Could This Mean The End Of COD Hacks And Mods?
Last edited by Dezired ; 09-02-2009 at 05:20 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dezired for this useful post:

faraz619, Gary-, THEREAPERS_JR
09-05-2009, 03:19 PM #65
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by BcMx1 View Post
m8 im pretty sure its forutwozero.
but correct me if im wrong...

it is fourzerotwo search his name on google
09-05-2009, 03:50 PM #66
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
Originally posted by milkwthbutter01 View Post
are you kidding? ha, you must've been high on shrooms if you saw someone using UFO on cod5 not even possible not even close I'm sorry but there's no way you can do that there is god mode but it works when you come in a game of sabotage when people are spawn killing and your connection lags out and so does the host enabling god mode for 1 game and never happens again plus doesn't even count as your stats to no way MW2 will be hack-free but always the good old capturin flag B boostin and the killstreaks in domination shipment yuh here huk huk hukkk lol

mmm ok then cheese wiv butter, im lyin then. believe it or not, it doesn't make any difference to me. but i kno wat i saw.
09-06-2009, 09:33 AM #67
Originally posted by x View Post
isn't this just unicode? You can get conversion programs for this...

yes u can get conversion programs but treyarch have used either multiple languages or a code of they're own thats why i said u would need a leak from treyarch. cant wait until the tutorial is released for the hacks that are available now i dont even play mp anymore because i think the mp is sh** just my opinion if the hacks were released i probably would play again because it would shed a new light to the game (private games). zombies is all i play i think its great. modding on zombies would be even better lol (for private games)

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

by the way the person who created this post (dezired) is a compulsive liar dont beleive a word he says
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM #68
Originally posted by cod5lewis View Post
yes u can get conversion programs but treyarch have used either multiple languages or a code of they're own thats why i said u would need a leak from treyarch. cant wait until the tutorial is released for the hacks that are available now i dont even play mp anymore because i think the mp is sh** just my opinion if the hacks were released i probably would play again because it would shed a new light to the game (private games). zombies is all i play i think its great. modding on zombies would be even better lol (for private games)

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

by the way the person who created this post (dezired) is a compulsive liar dont beleive a word he says

what do you mean by multiple languages?
Unicode by its nature has multiple languages within the symbols ( even Klingon sometimes, I kid you not !).
It can be decoded/modified/recoded but like you say it would take ages and I'm not sure its worth it for cod5 as its not that good!
09-06-2009, 10:49 PM #69
hacking is quite fun.... pissing people off in the process just makes it that much more fun
09-06-2009, 11:10 PM #70
Originally posted by mr22wc08 View Post
hacking is quite fun.... pissing people off in the process just makes it that much more fun

Leaking hacks and reporting them its quite fun.... Pissing wanna be hacking n00bs off in the process just makes it that much more fun
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM #71
a majority of people grasp the concept of copy and paste... very select few can not fatham the hex editing so i would say about 75% ish on this forum are wanna be hacking noobs so i would have to conquer
09-06-2009, 11:24 PM #72
good hacks are fun for a while but not all the ****ing time there just for noobs tbh
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM #73
hacks are funnnnnnn an who cares if they hate us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo