09-13-2009, 08:32 PM #1
Kebo1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66hIc90ngzo"]YouTube - Cod4 (Hack+Bypass Method)[/ame]

My Hack:

GRAD0_CM:
set gpad_buttonsConfig "button_default"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set input_viewSensitivity "2"
set input_autoAim "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapReloadMultiplier "0.000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
set player_burstFireCooldown "0.00001"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"

GRAD0_MP:
set playlist "12"
set clanName "^4AA"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.0"
set cg_drawsnapshot "1"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
bind BUTTON_BACK "god ; toggle scr_xpscale 3000 100 ; set scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 1000 ; scr_sd_roundlimit 0 ; scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_sd_bombtimer 4500 ; scr_sd_planttime 1 ; scr_sd_defusetime 1 ; scr_sd_multibomb 0 ; scr_sd_playerrespawndelay 0 ; scr_sd_waverespawndelay 0 ; g_gametype sd"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "jump_height 47 ; say ^4 NOLAG TIME! ; g_speed 208 ; cg_fov 80 ; cg_drawshellshock 0 ; toggle r_lodscalerigid 4 1; toggle r_fullbright 1 0; toggle fx_enable 0 1; toggle r_fog 0 1 ; bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 99999 ; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 99999"
bind DPAD_DOWN "set timescale 1.0"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "give all"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "kick all"
bind DPAD_UP "set timescale 12.0"
bind BUTTON_B "noclip"

YES U NEED TO BYPASS

1. Cage into S&Awesome face= Select in Loading Screen
2.God Mode= In game press select
3.Give all guns= L2 in Game
4. Kick All= R2 in game
5. No Clip= Press circle in Game
6.Bad Graphic Hack= Right D pad in Game
7. Fast speed= UP in DpAd in game
8. Normal speed= Down in D pad in Game

This Hack Works Also For KS. The Hack is Excellent for KS too.

REP ME UP! Happy
Last edited by Kebo1 ; 09-24-2009 at 09:43 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kebo1 for this useful post:

Harrier☮, snakeater96
09-15-2009, 07:55 PM #29
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by CTkd51993 View Post
people are allowed to post their own variations of the codes, but its a little differant when somebody copys some1 elses codes and makes a thread with it (double posting can get u banned, not changing and posting codes that you use)

the hacks are the same...But the abreviation and the "say" shit not..All the hacks are the same....cause "god" in one hack and in other hack have the same function celebro de mosca
09-15-2009, 07:58 PM #30
Originally posted by CTkd51993 View Post
people are allowed to post their own variations of the codes, but its a little differant when somebody copys some1 elses codes and makes a thread with it (double posting can get u banned, not changing and posting codes that you use)

Wrong again, It's called attention whorrring. As when you post a misleading title or post and copy something off someone's post. This can get you banned as a rvolved in a big chance. This is how Dezired got banned as well with many more resons
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM #31
so ur saying that because u were the first one to post a code with a command (example: bind BUTTON A "god") nobody else can post that command again? even if the hack has a completely different use?
09-15-2009, 08:05 PM #32
you can idiot. im saying it pointless unlees it has nothing to do with xp hack and cage into search!!
09-15-2009, 08:12 PM #33
lol i just looked at your first thread (**New** aimbot codes with **Cage into S&Awesome face**) and noticed that chris closed it, because it was a copy of his codes...heres what he said

Originally posted by another user
"nice copy and paste, these have all been posted by me.

~closed."

then, i looked back saw this and laughed

Originally posted by another user
Yeah, but as i said . you copied these codes off someone elses thread. Me and chris2k7sear made the threads that were *NEW* at the point when yours is just a copy. I posted the xp hack original. And chris2k7sears posted the cage into seaqrch. So your telling him to stop copying codes when you did.~~

im done arguing with u, so u can either u can find some1 else or keep posting on this thread...but im not gonna b here to read it anymore
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM #34
honest question guys, who cares?? some people may not have seen the other ones (like myself) and stumbled across this 1. quit the complaining, and if u dont like it, dont comment, just leave, simple.

on the subject am havin a lil trouble with this, have never done anythin like this b4. i modify the file, put it back on the ps3, adn it lets me straight in and i press select on cage match and it doesnt do anything. any ideas on what i might b doing wrong?
09-16-2009, 04:45 PM #35
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by SpOoKiNaToR View Post
honest question guys, who cares?? some people may not have seen the other ones (like myself) and stumbled across this 1. quit the complaining, and if u dont like it, dont comment, just leave, simple.

on the subject am havin a lil trouble with this, have never done anythin like this b4. i modify the file, put it back on the ps3, adn it lets me straight in and i press select on cage match and it doesnt do anything. any ideas on what i might b doing wrong?

U bypassing?
09-16-2009, 05:17 PM #36
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by SpOoKiNaToR View Post
how do u bypass??

Search on the forum. Its easy.
09-16-2009, 07:02 PM #37
Hey im putting the hacks onto my mem stik and i put it onto my ps3 bypass but i only get godmode wtf i cant do snd or enything help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo