09-15-2009, 07:17 PM #1
Kebo1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); U know sometimes u want to be host and the ****ing game doesn't let you be the host?
and sometimes u want to host in the hack so u can KS with ur friend or do any hack u want with your friend??

here is the solution Smile

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yajbEowLAak"]YouTube - How to Be Host (COD4)[/ame]

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Try it. It really works Smile
Last edited by Kebo1 ; 09-15-2009 at 07:16 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Kebo1 for this useful post:

bebonator, Bio Hawk, BladezZ, iM_DoMCeex, TheMagicN, xQuicKezT-
09-16-2009, 01:03 AM #20
Originally posted by 1 View Post
I think it sometimes matters about your bypass method. Some ways i bypass i can only connect to games with other hosts even if i use any host methods other ways i get host straight away and all the time and some i have to use this to get host.

I wish that was it :P but when I said I never become host I literally meant never even when I'm playing without bypassing. At the moment I'm downloading torrents with 1 MB per second so I'm 100% positive it's not my internet connection.

But I've given up trying to become host because for me it's just hopeless. In a couple of months I'll be switching ISP hopefully that will solve the problem.
09-16-2009, 01:05 AM #21
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by LL4 View Post
what?
Dude im saying it's cool that you can speak 3 languages...
and i'm only 15 lol, not a pedophile

hahahaha i thought u were saying it in a bad way sorry lol :P

I was like why he said german... lol sorry man for real. Happy
09-16-2009, 01:14 AM #22
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Guessing it works..?
09-16-2009, 02:14 AM #23
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by BaIVI View Post
Guessing it works..?

Yes it works. Try it.
09-16-2009, 02:41 AM #24
damn, alot of pople hate nguplaya I don't see a problem with him and this host thing I havn't tried it but when I do this for WaW it never works
09-16-2009, 02:49 AM #25
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by milkwthbutter01 View Post
damn, alot of pople hate nguplaya I don't see a problem with him and this host thing I havn't tried it but when I do this for WaW it never works

u tried going back to original menu and back to multiplayer?
try it
if it doesn't work try 2 videos at same time
if it doesn't work then it doesn't work for WaW :P
09-16-2009, 02:51 AM #26
Originally posted by Kebo1 View Post
u tried going back to original menu and back to multiplayer?
try it
if it doesn't work try 2 videos at same time
if it doesn't work then it doesn't work for WaW :P

yeah, maybe your right because 1 time I went to single player and back to multi and I got host but my videos get uploaded so fast 10-15 minutes when i do more thn 1 video it goes 1 at a time not at once
09-16-2009, 02:56 AM #27
Kebo1
Little One
Originally posted by milkwthbutter01 View Post
yeah, maybe your right because 1 time I went to single player and back to multi and I got host but my videos get uploaded so fast 10-15 minutes when i do more thn 1 video it goes 1 at a time not at once

Remember u don't have to upload WHOLE video. Just put it to upload get to host then cancel it.
09-16-2009, 03:37 AM #28
u fUnNy Ma nIgGa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo