Post: **Call Of Duty (Save Game,Patch) **DECRYPTER PROGRAM**
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New Version 2.0 Soon

It Took Me 3 Week's But Yes It Was Possible I Have SuccessFully Created A Decrypter Found The Best Way But Due To Leaking And The Chance Of Them Using A Different Encryption Method Is A Password On My File So Who Ever Wants The Program Will Have To PM People Who I Can Trust No Leakers Or Flamers

This Is A Clue How I Did It
You must login or register to view this content.

Picture Of My APP
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:

(Search Google For A Google For Good HexEditor Download It Open Up Your Encrypted File
With Your HexEditor And Copy The Number's From Where Your Letters Are Eg, (Word Is PKG
The Number Would Be "7F 50 4B" And If You Dont Know The Word Because Its Encrypted So
We Will Use "A2 DB FB EF E7 4F" And We Will Paste That It The Decrypter And The Text Is
"Package 3") Also Remember To Use Only Two Letters At A Time Eg "A2" This Will Be Lifted Once
Update Comes Out~! Working On It Now....

FAQ:

#Q.Will This Work On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,World At War Or MW2~
#A.It Will Work On Mw And WaW But Not Sure If It Will Work On Modern Warfare 2

#Q.How Does This Decrypt The Encryrpted Text?
#A.Playstation And IW Have Similar Encryption Method's It Was Just A Method Of Compairing
The 2 (!!~~Its A Secret~~!!

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

Conditions
Must Have At Least 30 Post And 50 Rep To Use Program Due To LEAKERS!!! And Need Netframework 3.5

PM FOR THE PASSWORD IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

Updates For The Program
Also If Your Hex Doesnt Come Up In The Decrytper The Hex Equals NULL (Just A Space) And When You Use Caps The Hex Changes And When You Use Lower Case It Changes.

On Request U New Program For PS3 Patch And Update For Cod Decryption With Symbols

A Rencrytor Will Be Added To The Program Soon

Password On File Will Be Changed And Re uploaded Every Day(Added Security)

By Dezired

I Know Who Has The Password Leak And See What Happens
Last edited by Dezired ; 09-18-2009 at 05:53 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Dezired for this useful post:

-〤-, Bio Hawk, CRoth1124, ernestobeast, ersguterjunge1010, fefantom, Gendjisan, Ghof-Rudemir, SQUID-EYE, iM_DoMCeex, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Ix Benere xI, KrazyBouncer, littleclatchy, Lotus321, lyncsta, Meow, mr22wc08, Rowdy, Scouse_Dom, steventent2, Usernamee, XxFlyDavexX
09-17-2009, 12:05 AM #83
lol thanks. italian
09-17-2009, 12:10 AM #84
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Mclovin, if you dont know what it is, why do you want it? You obviously didnt read the first post since he tells you what to do.

"Not N00b Friendly" he said meaning it isnt easy...
09-17-2009, 12:15 AM #85
Humm 5 bucks says that this wont work!!!!
09-17-2009, 12:16 AM #86
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Originally posted by ITALIANmobsta View Post
dezired full of shit come on dude show us a video decrypting that piece of file and then ill believe u
and just to add i dont need the ****ing pass cuz this will not help us for shit thank u

You didnt read the post either, do you realize how long it would take to decrypt it like this? He even said you can only enter two characters in at a time, so if you ever seen a file in a Hex you would see their is a lot to decrypt. To solve this problem he is updating the program to allow more than two characters in at a time...

So stop flaming, since you seem to do that when you dont understand something.
09-17-2009, 12:17 AM #87
This does work. You guys are just so gullible to see it through. Download it and check it out. Im Un-Decrypting cod5 files right now. Promises that there are no viruses. And it takes about 10 seconds to download. Need password to get into software. And for one thing, this is NOT a BullShit thread.

~NGUPlayaSmile
09-17-2009, 12:20 AM #88
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Originally posted by MrMcLovin27 View Post
im just speaking for other pple. im dont cheat like Nguplaya.

i actually succeed @ what i try to do

By the way you react to people, you are presenting yourself as a 10 year old brat so don't tell someone to be mature when you are doing the opposite. Kinda hypocritical

Going on the internet and bragging about your success is very believable /sarcasm
09-17-2009, 12:23 AM #89
Originally posted by x
By the way you react to people, you are presenting yourself as a 10 year old brat so don't tell someone to be mature when you are doing the opposite. Kinda hypocritical

Going on the internet and bragging about your success is very believable /sarcasm

Aha as he's talking about me.? When he's only 11 or a lil 10 year old who can't even type right. As he calls me imature. he doubts this thread as he probably never really hacked in his life. He problaby just did copy hacking from other people's codes. Instead of trying something by yourself, Something new.

~NGUPlayaSmile

The following user thanked Bio Hawk for this useful post:

8======D----
09-17-2009, 12:47 AM #90
Damn that would be crazy if you could do an unlimited search on cod5
09-17-2009, 12:49 AM #91
Originally posted by MrMcLovin27 View Post
dude. stop thinking your all that. your so ignorant.saying only pple who are premium shouldnt get this. every 1 has the same rights as you.

so what if this breaks out. its dezired faults for putting this out then. not the pple who use it

Every person maybe equal that doesn't mean every person should have acces to this. Dezired created this program and entrusts it with a small group of people and if these people leak this .. how is it dezired's fault.? it's still the person who leaked it. Your just giving a reason why not to give the password to you :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo