05-21-2008, 12:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); personaly i prefer the ACOG scope. althouth limited on range, you dont have to hold your breath to get a steady aim.
05-24-2008, 10:22 PM #11
acog because it takes more skill :p the sights suk that y lol
05-28-2008, 09:04 AM #12
Antones
Blood of Innocence
Normal... I hate the ACOG
05-28-2008, 04:51 PM #13
i only use acog on guns i can spray with ( m21) but other then that they never stay still so it is basicly like a regular one with less range and that you can't keep steady
05-28-2008, 05:25 PM #14
JonnehBoi
Vault dweller
The Normal Scopes Better For Maps Like Countdown - Long Distances
But ACOG For Smaller Ones, Faster To AIM
05-28-2008, 07:02 PM #15
FragdaddyXXL
Pokemon Trainer
here's how it is, you start out using a normal scope. Then you get the ACOG and you get used to using that. When you've gotten used to the cross hair bouncing around, you go back to using the old scope and find that you're so used to sniping without holding your breath, that you don't need to hold your breath. Therefore, it's like using a long range ACOG. That's how I got good at sniping. I can quick scope with a normal scope. So I basically use both. ACOG for kills, old scope for headshots.
05-28-2008, 07:29 PM #16
Keffin
Do a barrel roll!
yea ACOG scope on M21 only. The rest i use normal scope.
05-28-2008, 07:33 PM #17
FragdaddyXXL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Keffin View Post
yea ACOG scope on M21 only. The rest i use normal scope.

lol, that's not a sniper, that's just the M14 with a smaller clip. Don't consider it sniping
05-30-2008, 09:59 PM #18
I prefer the normal scope, but how come when your aiming with the normal scope you shake all over the place, but with the ACOG you shake a slight little bit?
05-31-2008, 02:55 AM #19
Kirizmaxx
Don't Fear the Repear
Originally posted by GLITCHER3000 View Post

this will show u wat i use!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol also this

Originally posted by GLITCHER3000 View Post
blaze the video was showing that i suked at sniping and then i presteg later it showed how good i wa sder

for 1 u didn't even make the video at all u didn't even type a word at all in the vid lol, also that's me sniping not u stop takin the credit or atleast tryin too it gets annoying esspecially when i already know u can't snipe for crap...
also u made a few typos, don't be tryin to take all the credit so that people add ur psn which is on my ps3 lol that makes no sense ( he lives down the block from me ). and even so u haven't even got to 1st prestige yet y because u cant play as much because i own the game....Eek

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo