10-13-2009, 12:18 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well since everyone else is making one, and I have some real programming experience, thought I'd give it a shot.
BETA
You must login or register to view this content.

The only hacking program that I've seen for cod that doesn't involve copy and paste, and I'm proud of that Happy

Please enjoy! Rep if you like it, spent the majority of the day programming it.
Originally posted by another user
Originally posted by another user

Youtube video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Af4LvIVM8M"]YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Hacking Program v1.2[/ame]

Please send me a message with any hacks you'll want on the program, I'll do my best to include them in future versions. (Send a message NOT comment)

v1.2: Where to begin? On the main tab, there is now a button that says "Patch CM File" which patches your CM file to work with the binds. Automatically opens the CM file from wherever you opened the MP. Now THAT was hard to do Happy

New Tab named "Other 2" (very original). Contains check boxes for infinite ammo, laser, fast reload, ect. Also on "Other 2" You'll find some buttons linking you to: Change Map, Give a Weapon, and XP hack (as requested Winky Winky) Change Map asks you for a key to bind and a map. Easy enough?
Give a Weapon still does nothing, as it'll take forever to get in all of the weapon names. XP hack has just one button, which replaces your code with an xp hack, and you'll see instructions on that page.

If i didnt explain it good, it's easy to figure out. Please Enjoy! I'll be making a new video soon!
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 10-14-2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: New Version

The following user thanked Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

TheAgentJon
10-14-2009, 02:00 AM #11
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
if its bypass im not doing it

10-14-2009, 02:01 AM #12
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by KILAAMITOZ View Post
if its bypass im not doing it

ummmmmmmmmmm?
10-14-2009, 02:12 AM #13
Awsome imma use it right noww@!@@
10-14-2009, 02:24 AM #14
I GOT A VIRUS!! :O
When I downloaded it I turned my comp. off until the next day...
So I turned it on, And my security said I had a virus! Thanks a lot...
10-14-2009, 03:26 AM #15
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by TwoGlitches View Post
I GOT A VIRUS!! :O
When I downloaded it I turned my comp. off until the next day...
So I turned it on, And my security said I had a virus! Thanks a lot...

Ummm... how? 1) what security software do u have
2) I programmed this my self, NOT a virus
3) Like 10 other people have already downloaded! No virus for them? lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Version 1.2 out. Finally starting to look like a real program. Check out the post for details. NEW VIDEO COMING SOON

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by PLaY
Awesome Program but can you add the xp hack into it. If you do then it will be beast!!!!

yep xp hack added! Happy
10-14-2009, 01:04 PM #16
MEKO112
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
man it looks good anyone who bags on it can GTF as they have not made 1 themselfs xD i like it
10-14-2009, 05:13 PM #17
Originally posted by PLaY
Awesome Program but can you add the xp hack into it. If you do then it will be beast!!!!

true,it would be da best
10-14-2009, 09:26 PM #18
[url]www.Virus-Tutorial.com[/url]
10-14-2009, 10:25 PM #19
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
i think pointless but good advertising

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo