09-14-2008, 09:37 PM #1
RoAch
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); playing online today i found some connection problems with CoD4. i join a team tac and while the game was loading i unplugged my router cord and plugged it back in. When the game started i was playing under somebody elses name and using his weapons. When i left the game i noticed that my rank became his (but i was still was in prestige) and When i looked at the game summary my xp kept increasing, and the bar extended past the GS box.
Then i checked my stats and my accuaracy was now 144.07% and it said that i had only been playing ten hours, yet i had a prestige rank. Please try to see if it was just a freak thing or if it always happens. Thanks
10-02-2008, 02:55 AM #74
RoAch
Haxor!
im just frustrated cuz iv had a busy week
now i have 2 deal with these n00bs
10-02-2008, 03:50 AM #75
lol this is funny, your all so nieve. This guy got lucky, there is no way to do it, its the server. Stop sucking up to him and adding to his ego that will last about a week.
10-02-2008, 04:04 AM #76
drako4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Roach get rid of this thread. Keep the conversations private.
10-02-2008, 04:58 AM #77
RoAch
Haxor!
waterver u guys say, fine by me.

but next time u dumbsh*ts decide to play butt darts and one of u keep missing, dont talk to me about it u queers
10-02-2008, 06:04 AM #78
could i LOL anymroe at that?? hahahhaa.

any1 who doesent beleive this is a FAG... its been proven, more than 5 ppl have sed its real and WITNESSED it, including me, so you can SHUTUP
10-02-2008, 07:11 PM #79
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
Originally posted by retro8777 View Post
erm ok fag bag. Just because you're mad he wont help. he was going to help me but then he didnt, he proved to me it works though. I lived with it when he said i wont help, so you try.

comprende? :confused:

Fag? Whats up with noobs these days thinking they run shit? I dont know or want to know how to ****ing cheat. Im not some noob who needs points. Comprende that mother****er.
10-02-2008, 09:51 PM #80
Originally posted by RICHIE209 View Post
Fag? Whats up with noobs these days thinking they run shit? I dont know or want to know how to ****ing cheat. Im not some noob who needs points. Comprende that mother****er.

oh shit... I'm a noob who thinks I run shit.... wow, I'm so offended? If you dont want to know how to cheat, then why does it bother you so much that he won't tell you hm? I'm not some noob who needs points either.. I'm on 5th prestige, nearly 6th, but I'm lazy, I'll give you that. Yes I should play fairly, but I'm the type who enjoys cheating for the fun of it, and is quite lazy. If that bothers you then.... GET SHIT ON
10-02-2008, 11:13 PM #81
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
Originally posted by retro8777 View Post
oh shit... I'm a noob who thinks I run shit.... wow, I'm so offended? If you dont want to know how to cheat, then why does it bother you so much that he won't tell you hm? I'm not some noob who needs points either.. I'm on 5th prestige, nearly 6th, but I'm lazy, I'll give you that. Yes I should play fairly, but I'm the type who enjoys cheating for the fun of it, and is quite lazy. If that bothers you then.... GET SHIT ON

You know what, im not really bothered. I could really give a shit. But im just going to end this conversation here before it turns into an all out flame war and someone reports me(like i need another warning:rolleyesSmile So im ending this shit right here.
10-03-2008, 12:01 AM #82
Originally posted by another user
retro8777
erm ok fag bag. Just because you're mad he wont help. he was going to help me but then he didnt, he proved to me it works though. I lived with it when he said i wont help, so you try.

comprende?

RICHIE209

Guys chill, I used to be like that on every post I made, telling people to **** off.
It's not worth it you'll get banned like I did.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo