Post: COD4 Remastered: All Guns, Perks, and Killstreaks Stay the Same!
05-09-2016, 01:44 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been confirmed that they are not messing with the guns, perks, killstreaks, and gun statistics. Aren't you so excited guys?!

Something I don't get is, if you're going to use the perk Eavesdrop. No one will be able to hear you if you're in a PS4 Party Chat instead of the Game Chat :| ... breh
05-11-2016, 12:41 PM #11
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Wonder if they will be over powered or under powered etc
08-16-2016, 09:25 PM #12
I've been playing old COD4 and the hosts kept rage quitting. Who remembers this and the game ends in the middle of a match. :(
I'm sure they will add a host migration. If not I'm going to be pissed.
08-19-2016, 09:05 AM #13
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
I've been playing old COD4 and the hosts kept rage quitting. Who remembers this and the game ends in the middle of a match. :(
I'm sure they will add a host migration. If not I'm going to be pissed.

i know what you mean was the biggest issue with the game, i hope the theme music is the same though, and would be nice to have a few new maps but thats no likely
08-19-2016, 04:10 PM #14
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
i know what you mean was the biggest issue with the game, i hope the theme music is the same though, and would be nice to have a few new maps but thats no likely

I'm a little bit disappointed that COD4 Remastered will only have 10 maps. I'm betting that the rest of the maps will be DLC which means they want us to shell out more money in order to have all the COD4 maps.:argh: If they included a couple of MW2 and MW3 maps I wouldn't be so disappointed but we all know it's not going to happen.
08-19-2016, 04:26 PM #15
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
I'm a little bit disappointed that COD4 Remastered will only have 10 maps. I'm betting that the rest of the maps will be DLC which means they want us to shell out more money in order to have all the COD4 maps.:argh: If they included a couple of MW2 and MW3 maps I wouldn't be so disappointed but we all know it's not going to happen.

i don't have my hopes up but we will see
08-26-2016, 04:50 AM #16
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Thanks for the information man I'm glade they're not changing anything
08-26-2016, 05:09 AM #17
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Good. They don't need to fix something that's not broken! This game was the shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo