06-12-2016, 04:08 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Which guns do you think will be overpowered that they'll have to fix?
06-14-2016, 04:10 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
Which guns do you think will be overpowered that they'll have to fix?

Well lets just say EVERYTHING stays the same, weapon stats, perk stats, etc... You have M60, M104 the semi shotty, M40A3 with ACOG, AK74u, M16, and the G3 for the people that have modded controllers like myself Smile
08-26-2016, 04:17 PM #3
The MP5 used to be sooo overpowered
08-28-2016, 04:21 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by yaboyrenato View Post
The MP5 used to be sooo overpowered

That's not true. Everything was so well balanced. It depended on the map obviously the smaller maps you use closer range guns. MP5 was just popular not Over powered

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Decommit
09-06-2016, 12:04 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
AK47 was physically over powered when you took off the Red Dot Sight. When you ran Iron Sights it actually made the gun more better. It has been confirmed that all the stats of the weapons have stayed the same, and the AK47 with Iron Sights still has the same characteristics from the original. AK74U is probably a really Overpowered Sub Machine gun if you know how to use it. MP5 the same, if you're good at flanking with a silencer, you will for sure get a streak going.
09-25-2016, 01:43 PM #6
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by EYE
Agreed i think the mp40 from w@w was a lot more OP than mp5

very true, I couldn't play one game without someone using the 40 with jug, double tap, even stopping power...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo