06-13-2016, 06:16 PM #1
Yaa
Depressed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys think? Do you think they should add new camos to MWR? I think they should it would be cool. What are your guys opinions?
06-14-2016, 04:12 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
What do you guys think? Do you think they should add new camos to MWR? I think they should it would be cool. What are your guys opinions?

Maybe not so much as add more... But definitely need have gold for every weapon at least. If that means add more gun challenges to make the gold harder to collect then so be it. just my opinion.
06-14-2016, 11:30 PM #3
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by xTc
Maybe not so much as add more... But definitely need have gold for every weapon at least. If that means add more gun challenges to make the gold harder to collect then so be it. just my opinion.

yes i agree, i rather that so everyone can work harder towards the gold,.

The following user thanked Yaa for this useful post:

xTc
06-15-2016, 05:27 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
yes i agree, i rather that so everyone can work harder towards the gold,.

And maybe one special live camo like dark matter when all gun camos are unlocked i just don't wanna see 17 different camos with all different challenges like no attachments, etc... Would be a nice touch for MWR
06-15-2016, 06:43 PM #5
Maybe add gold to all guns like someone above said and touch up the already existing camos as they're kinda dull imo.
06-23-2016, 12:19 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
What do you guys think? Do you think they should add new camos to MWR? I think they should it would be cool. What are your guys opinions?

Not really, all the camos in COD4 are godly. They literally beat all camos in any other COD. #RedTiger FTW!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo