07-03-2016, 03:55 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone please provide their review of playing this game? I'd really like to know the positives and negatives of the game.
07-07-2016, 03:55 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
Can anyone please provide their review of playing this game? I'd really like to know the positives and negatives of the game.

Like the old version?? It was amazing. Everything was well balanced, there was no perk and gun combination that was unstoppable nothing to OP. I personally did not like how the U.S could play with U.K in match making. but other then that it was a pretty legit call of duty and it was down right fair, if you pulled the trigger first prepare yourself to get the kill.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Red
07-09-2016, 04:33 PM #3
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
You never played COD4 ..
07-10-2016, 07:53 AM #4
Originally posted by Red View Post
Can anyone please provide their review of playing this game? I'd really like to know the positives and negatives of the game.

How did you not play this game?
07-12-2016, 08:54 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx
You never played COD4 ..

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
How did you not play this game?

You guys never been educated? None of you are doing what he asked... Your comments are mega pointless.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Red
07-13-2016, 04:57 AM #6
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
Tf are you talking about it was in response to the thread cause it was surprising he never played COD4
07-23-2016, 09:45 PM #7
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by GeNeSiSx
Tf are you talking about it was in response to the thread cause it was surprising he never played COD4

So then continue... If you are gonna post something try doing what he asked of the people that have played it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo