Post: Do you think it will be the "Same Old COD" or something Fresh :P
08-21-2016, 10:59 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Guys,

Just wanting to Catch your Opinions on if you think the remastered version of COD4 will be the stereotypical Call of Duty, or something Fresh

What i mean by this is the CODs have been criticized for being "the same thing" over and over again, Obviously from about Cod Ghosts they tried to make it different by having it futuristic, but since its going back to the "classic cod" what are your opinions on how you think it will play etc if it makes sense :P

IMO im looking forward to it, considering that i didnt play the game when it was in its prime ( i was like 9 lol) so if i end up getting it im looking forward to the experience "OG" COD players loath about.

lemme know your opinions down below Smile

Thanks guys Smile
08-21-2016, 03:12 PM #2
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
It wont be fresh, it will be COD4.
08-23-2016, 06:42 PM #3
I still play COD4 on PC and PS3. It's going to play exactly the same except with the visual boost!!!!

People who played COD4 will probably enjoy going pack to a simpler (boots on the ground) game. I enjoy the newer COD's but having way to many options can be distracting and can take away the competitive feel of the game.
People who never played COD4 would probably be a little disappointed as they are spoiled rotten with the ridiculous amount of killstreaks, weapons, attachments, perks and any other options they get to choose from with the newer COD's. Some players who are dependent on these extra options as a crutch to help them get kills will find COD4 even more frustrating to play.
We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo