Post: New Implements/Changes for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered [Daily Updates]
09-05-2016, 08:49 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guy, Hydrogen here. So it has been a while since I have been on NextGenUpdate. I would like to say congrats to everyone who has been promoted, and lets all pray for Kam for his demotion Kappa. Just kidding, but for real. This thread is to convey to you what is new/implemented/changed in the remastered Call of Duty 4. I have been close with others breaking this down, and trying to get all the background intel for you all in the NextGenCommunity. Hopefully you all learn something new, and hope you enjoy this thread. Enough talk, lets get straight into this shall we?

Medals:

Yes, Medals are now officially implemented into Call of Duty 4: MWR. This has been seen around in all the call of duties. To name a few that has been seen throughout Multiplayer Gameplay:

• One Shot, One Kill!
  • Headshot!
  • Avenger
  • Afterlife
  • Near Death Kill
  • Payback!
  • Point Blank

In-Game Announcers:

Physically stated by Raven saying they wouldn't change anything of the game besides the graphics had me happy. Unfortunately, they have went on to change the voices by the characters. "Securing C!, Our UAV is online, Friendly Airstrike on the way!" Yes, they have changed it. Honestly in my opinion, the original voices were badass, and shouldn't needed a change.

Gold Camos:

In the previous Call of Duty 4, you could only earn gold camo for one specific gun class such as: SMG, AR, Sniper, Shotguns. Now, Raven has implemented Gold Camo on every single gun in the game (Discluding RPGs). To check out every single weapon gold, check out this video by TmarTn! Skip to 1:27 to see the weapons.

Fonts:

In the original Call of Duty 4, the fonts were okay for a 2007 COD. This year, Raven stepped up their game, and changed the fonts used in the Remastered version for better quality reading, and visual effect. Looks amazing in my opinion!

Loading Screen:

Another changed by Raven is the loading screen going into a multiplayer match. They made it look really beautiful, and in my opinion looks like the best loading screen ever with the green. To check how it looks: You must login or register to view this content.

Score Board:

When you click select to view your kills, deaths, etc.. Raven has also managed to edit that, and make it look very nice. To check out how it looks: You must login or register to view this content.

Choose a Class Screen:

From the original COD4, the Choose a Class screen looked plain and simple. Raven has also pimped this section as well. Looks good ever then before. To check it out: You must login or register to view this content.

Emblems and Titles:

An exciting implement that had me happy never seen before on Call of Duty 4 was emblems and titles. This is something new, and hopefully they bring some good titles. Lets pray that they make it exactly like MW3 you know? Maybe some moving titles for pre-ordering the super deluxe edition? Kappa. To check it out: You must login or register to view this content.

Sensitivity:

On the original COD4, the max sensitivity used to go up to 10. Now, they have changed it to 14 i'm pretty sure. If not, 20. It's nice to know we have more options for better stability on the game.

Killcams:

Exactly from the beginning when they announced COD4 returning, I was thinking about if they would implement Killcams since their was never a killcam on the original one. I'm glad to say that there is a Killcam coming to Call of Duty 4: MWR, and it looks amazing too. To check it out: You must login or register to view this content.

Inspect Mode:

This is a new implement by Raven that has been seen on CS:GO where you could move around your weapon to see the sides of it. It looks like an amazing feature added to the remastered version, and cannot wait to try it out. To able to use this feature, you hold (Down D-PAD) on your controller and you will inspect. To check it out, watch this video by TmarTn. Skip to 1:02 to view the Inspect Mode.

Maps:

It has now been confirmed that the remastered COD4 will bring all 16 maps back. 10 will be released at launch, the other 6 will be as a DLC for FREE launching in December 2016

Gun Sounds:

They have changed how the gun sounds when shot of course. In the original Call of Duty 4, the gun sounds were perfect and did not need a change. I guess Raven lied to us stating they weren't changing anything besides the "graphics". We have all of our opinions now do we? The gun sounds like i'm shooting pebbles and marshmallows Kappa.

New Score System:

The streaks will be the same, 3=Radar, 5=Airstrike, 7=Helicopter. New feature has been added where when you call kill streaks you earn 10 score out of it. Worthless thing to read, but aye trying to let you all know.

Well that is it.... for now. I will be adding new things if I gain more intel behind the scenes for you all. Trying to get back with NextGenUpdate hopefully. If you have more information, and would like to share it with me. Feel free to Comment it, or PM me it so I can add it to the list. Hope you all learned something new, stay frosty my friends...

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 09-06-2016 at 12:00 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

SayBz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo