09-23-2016, 06:48 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So today, Lead Developer at Raven Software has now tweeted out something that is making us think what they are adding? Are they adding new game modes? are they bringing old gamemodes from past cods? Here we have the latest tweet by Mr. Wendell.

If you think about it, he said "plus additional ones"

What are your opinions on this guys? What gamemodes do you think they are going to add?

Original Playlists are coming back to MWR. Meaning, Cage Match 1v1's are returning as well. Hopefully they find a way to restrict the boosting lobbies in Cage Match used for headshots etc..
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 09-23-2016 at 06:51 PM.
09-23-2016, 07:54 PM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So today, Lead Developer at Raven Software has now tweeted out something that is making us think what they are adding? Are they adding new game modes? are they bringing old gamemodes from past cods? Here we have the latest tweet by Mr. Wendell.

If you think about it, he said "plus additional ones"

What are your opinions on this guys? What gamemodes do you think they are going to add?

Original Playlists are coming back to MWR. Meaning, Cage Match 1v1's are returning as well. Hopefully they find a way to restrict the boosting lobbies in Cage Match used for headshots etc..

personally i don't care if someone is boosting, at least it not like mw2 where they would camp using ninja and cold blood and get them selfs a nuke lol, that was the worst. The desert eagle sounds awful to me but if from what i can gather there tweaking things that large numbers of people complained about personally idc if they mess with those aspects all long as its still enjoyable if it was the same there would be no point remastering it. I'm real keen on seeing what this is gonna turn out like because the last 3 years i've not been looking forward to playing a new cod game and playing the old ones means putting up with cheaters unless you wanna force host but for me this not possible as everyone 1 bars if its more then 2 people lol.
09-24-2016, 03:28 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
personally i don't care if someone is boosting, at least it not like mw2 where they would camp using ninja and cold blood and get them selfs a nuke lol, that was the worst. The desert eagle sounds awful to me but if from what i can gather there tweaking things that large numbers of people complained about personally idc if they mess with those aspects all long as its still enjoyable if it was the same there would be no point remastering it. I'm real keen on seeing what this is gonna turn out like because the last 3 years i've not been looking forward to playing a new cod game and playing the old ones means putting up with cheaters unless you wanna force host but for me this not possible as everyone 1 bars if its more then 2 people lol.

They are changing the gun sounds back to the original. Confirmed by Lead Developer at Raven Software.
09-24-2016, 04:49 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
They are changing the gun sounds back to the original. Confirmed by Lead Developer at Raven Software.

what i read was closer to original, if so then it's possible that the original sounds are copyrighted or something idk lol, but it could be original

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo