Post: MWR In Game Hud (Possible Playercards/Emblems Similar To New Games?)
10-02-2016, 08:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
Remy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just came across this picture below.
You must login or register to view this content.Credit to CharlieIntel

Right off the bat, if you played the original Cod4 you can tell the in game hud has a newer clean look, which personally I love.
However you can notice this,
You must login or register to view this content.
Which makes me wonder, are we going to be able to create custom emblems? Would you like to be able to create custom emblems?

Personally I would not like custom emblems as it takes away the old feeling of trying to earn all those cool preset emblems. Yes you can still earn emblem "layers" or whatever (example: Get to level 55 and unlock the alphabet characters) but it doesn't feel the same. I like having the preset titles & emblems.
As this game still has more time before launch I'm sure the in game hud will be changed around a bit but as is it looks quite nice. What do you think about the current in game hud? Another thing I do not like is the medal that is seen in the center of the screen. It looks too much like a black ops 2 emblem, but fortunately if I understand Hydrogen's thread correctly we can disable them from popping up. Find that thread You must login or register to view this content..
10-02-2016, 08:38 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Remy View Post
So I just came across this picture below.

Right off the bat, if you played the original Cod4 you can tell the in game hud has a newer clean look, which personally I love.
Which makes me wonder, are we going to be able to create custom emblems? Would you like to be able to create custom emblems?

Personally I would not like custom emblems as it takes away the old feeling of trying to earn all those cool preset emblems. Yes you can still earn emblem "layers" or whatever (example: Get to level 55 and unlock the alphabet characters) but it doesn't feel the same. I like having the preset titles & emblems.
As this game still has more time before launch I'm sure the in game hud will be changed around a bit but as is it looks quite nice. What do you think about the current in game hud? Another thing I do not like is the medal that is seen in the center of the screen. It looks too much like a black ops 2 emblem, but fortunately if I understand Hydrogen's thread correctly we can disable them from popping up. Find that thread You must login or register to view this content..

I been post about this fgt Kappa
10-02-2016, 08:39 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Remy View Post
So I just came across this picture below.

ur whalecum.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo