Post: COD4 Remastered will have Combat Records + Stats Per Gun Etc..
10-05-2016, 01:23 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You read it right, they are bringing combat records, gun stats, and for sure including lethals and tacticals stats. Pretty nice since that wasn't ever there, so it'll be nice seeing my stats with M4 Carbine/MP5 Cool Troll 3.5KD? Kappa

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-05-2016 at 01:26 PM.
10-05-2016, 07:23 PM #2
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You read it right, they are bringing combat records, gun stats, and for sure including lethals and tacticals stats. Pretty nice since that wasn't ever there, so it'll be nice seeing my stats with M4 Carbine/MP5 Cool Troll 3.5KD? Kappa

very nice to see a company respond this quickly and respond to everything the community has said although its a little worrying, what happens when the little 12 year olds who have never played the game before start complaining about guns and how overpowered some are like the m16, are they going to keep changing things and ruin the game? i hope not.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 10-05-2016 at 07:34 PM.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

10-05-2016, 10:26 PM #3
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
very nice to see a company respond this quickly and respond to everything the community has said although its a little worrying, what happens when the little 12 year olds who have never played the game before start complaining about guns and how overpowered some are like the m16, are they going to keep changing things and ruin the game? i hope not.

I'm sure they take advice on things from people who they know what they're talking about. Everything that has been added/changed hasn't directly been a change to the online gameplay as a whole, just aesthetics and private match bots.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo