11-18-2016, 03:38 PM #1
Loes
Lexicon Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys as we all know, new games (or remastered in this case) will never be 100% on release and so on. I feel there isnt much they need to fix but there are definitely a few things that stick out to me for the time I played.

(All of these are my personal opinions)

1. Climbing - to me climbing walls and objects etc. Feels a bit off, sometimes it lets me climb something the other times it doesn't even show the button to climb it. Ive died numerous times due to this and I feel like it needs to be looked at.

2. Weapon Flinch - The flinching in this game when youre getting shot is like CS:GO when you get shot with no armor on. Its ridiculous and makes you miss a lot of shots and lose gun battles.

3. Flash Grenades - To me personally, Flash grenades last waaaayyyy to long in this game, needs to be reduced a little bit

4. Snipers - The damage on the snipers doesnt seem to be 100% accurate since Collaterals and such dont seem to happen to much (for me atleast) it seems to be easier for me to get 2 people with a single M16 burst, than it is for my snipers to get 2 kills with 1 bullet.

This is it for now, please let me know what your opinion is on my suggestions and please let me know what you think should be fixed.

The following 2 users say thank you to Loes for this useful post:

LordOlliee, RTE
11-19-2016, 12:55 PM #11
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Originally posted by LukeCage View Post
Op...This is how the game was made Its no diff from the 2007 version just with better graphics

I played both CoD4 and Remastered on Monday to check similarities and so on. Those things I listed are not like the original, climbing is normal on CoD4, The weapon flinch is not as bad, Flash doesn't even last half as long as it does on MWR and Snipers are OP as fuck on CoD4. Easy triple/quad collaterals
11-19-2016, 04:25 PM #12
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Paciok View Post
for example get rid off respown time in hardcore kill confirmed

maybe add more kill streaks from mw 2 would make it more interesting for sure

They already removed the HC KC timer btw.
11-19-2016, 04:49 PM #13
pc guns are op
11-19-2016, 06:26 PM #14
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
would be cool if they added the nuke tho :P
11-20-2016, 01:02 AM #15
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
The time to kill is ridiculously high you basically get melted by the m16 or snipers 24/7 and i went back to test on ps3 its no way close to as it was. Matchmaking is terrible unbalanced teams other than that it is a good great game.
11-20-2016, 07:37 AM #16
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Op...This is how the game was made Its no diff from the 2007 version just with better graphics

You must login or register to view this content.

so you can fuck off with that bullshit
11-20-2016, 06:16 PM #17
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
M16 is OP as fuck and overused as fuck, one burst shouldn't beat out at sniper at range. Biggest complaint, happy otherwise.
11-25-2016, 07:27 PM #18
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post

so you can fuck off with that bullshit

Crybaby. Its ok
11-25-2016, 08:52 PM #19
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Crybaby. Its ok

im not crying? you said the game was exactly the same and i was showing you proof that it wasnt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo