11-28-2016, 07:56 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Everybody

P.S. Please watch the random video I found below and let your nerdy blood boil just as much as mine does every damn game.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Hydrogen
11-28-2016, 07:57 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Everybody

P.S. Please watch the random video I found below and let your nerdy blood boil just as much as mine does every damn game.

The snipers on this game are way too overboard. Can't ever play a single normal long-ranged map without getting spawntrapped by a Barret :laim:
11-28-2016, 07:59 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The snipers on this game are way too overboard. Can't ever play a single normal long-ranged map without getting spawntrapped by a Barret :laim:

God, I know. It seems like the spawning system is a lot poorer compared to the original game.
11-28-2016, 08:00 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
God, I know. It seems like the spawning system is a lot poorer compared to the original game.

They fucked the spawn up on the new game. I don't want to sound like i'm complaining about the game everyone wanted. I don't play it, but the spawns were amazing on the original one.
11-28-2016, 08:03 AM #5
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
They fucked the spawn up on the new game. I don't want to sound like i'm complaining about the game everyone wanted. I don't play it, but the spawns were amazing on the original one.

Nope, I agree. Call of Duty 4 multiplayer was so much more fun then. Maybe it's because I'm older and I actually have expectations on my performance as well as all these other variables that go into playing with other people online... Who knows. When the game first came out I was young, horrible, and definitely not the tryhard I am today.

Get this... I had more fun getting all of the trophies from the campaign than playing MP now...

:(
11-28-2016, 08:06 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Nope, I agree. Call of Duty 4 multiplayer was so much more fun then. Maybe it's because I'm older and I actually have expectations on my performance as well as all these other variables that go into playing with other people online... Who knows. When the game first came out I was young, horrible, and definitely not the tryhard I am today.

Get this... I had more fun getting all of the trophies from the campaign than playing MP now...

:(

Yeah same here, every one found a way in this generation to fuck things up for everyone :laim:

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

TheBigRod
11-28-2016, 08:10 AM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Yeah same here, every one found a way in this generation to fuck things up for everyone :laim:

Ha! You're not completely wrong. Maybe I just don't enjoy FPS MP as much as I used to. Everybody complains about repetition in video games yet nobody complains when they do the same thing over and over and over and over and over in multiplayer modes, the only difference is you have a level that people can see and stats that you compete with. The difference is image.

(Wow, we're covering a lot in here.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo