Post: GLitching Teachers. Join Now to help fellow mates :)
09-25-2008, 12:50 AM #1
James
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Following Post is For Teaching! Not a Clan! It is a Teaching for Glitching! NOT A CLAN! THIS TOPIC SHOULDN'T GET MOVED. SORRY IF IT DOES

Hello Everyone. Many of you know me I'm not sure. But I have an announcement. I will be making a Glitch Teaching Clan. Many people want to know how to glitch and they can't find anyone to contact. I'd like to make a clan where they just look at the list, and we are here to help! I have been doing some glitches for about 1 month now. And Lots of people are already asking me how to do this, how to do that. Well the name of the Crew will be [GTC*] Stands for: Glitch Teaching Crew*. I believe my friend iKillu_uKilli Will be in it. I will be learning a few more glitches this week.
I am doing this to teach people techniques on how to do glitches. I know how it feels. As do you. So the teachers will meet every 1-2 weeks to take some players and teach them some techniques. Remember...

"Glitching isn't Cheating...It's Strategy..."

Here are the people I will call out for the Crew.

1-DirtyDudeOnline

2-GLitcher3000

3-Oc Log

4-Outsider

5-eddieboy / lordafi

6-Dr.Matt51723

7-John0090

8- ballsofury1970

9-TACO MAINIAC

10- Whitey785

11-YOU! Post here if you know some glitches to teach!

ALright Guyz Post here or Add my PSN!

PSN: richsams (make sure the "r" is NOT capitalized)
Last edited by James ; 09-25-2008 at 12:59 AM.
09-30-2008, 11:01 AM #20
ajscw
Can’t trickshot me!
make sure to add me to the list
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM #21
i would like to become a teacher i have added you
09-30-2008, 06:39 PM #22
Hey since im done prestiging I've been doing a lot of glitches so i know a lot so add me if you can or ill send you a request ---PSN:Proto99
09-30-2008, 09:20 PM #23
richsams don't forget to add me to the list (FletcherJ_93) and don't forget me and Sniperscope are leaders you shpuld mention that so people can add me if they need help or want to know glitches
09-30-2008, 09:27 PM #24
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by JordanFletcher View Post
richsams don't forget to add me to the list (FletcherJ_93) and don't forget me and Sniperscope are leaders you shpuld mention that so people can add me if they need help or want to know glitches

I dont want to be a leader lol
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM #25
James
Banned
Alright Guys! Please Welcome Fletcher J to the Teachers Smile.
I have chosen him to be one of the Generals of the clan. He has great experiences in glitching. Add Fletcher_J93 if you need help glitching. And also...I don't add people! if you want to be my friend then YOU have to send me a request. I am way too busy. So if you'd like to tryout please contact me on PSN.

My PSN is: richsams

Please contact me to join. Post here for any problems. If you want to practice with us one day...we'll let you come out with us.

Alright guys see ya Smile
09-30-2008, 11:53 PM #26
i will help=)

i will be a teacher
09-30-2008, 11:54 PM #27
James
Banned
Ok TheDee! Please add my PSN! I played with you the other day! You're welcome to join! =)
10-01-2008, 12:15 AM #28
richsams wut about me ive been in like 10 glitchihg including 1 with Outsider and the rest with Team BilOc. i want to be teacher

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo