09-25-2008, 07:06 AM #1
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now i know many of you have not seen it, but there is a 11th prestige. Many people have seen a heart shaped presitge which is black.

I have got some information about the prestige. It is a prestige left over on the server which has been forgottten. IW were going to have 11 prestiges and decided on 10 and thereore the 11th prestige got left on the servers.

Now i bet ur wondering how people have got the new prestige?

Some1 is selling it, on ebay...... i wont mention any names, unless he wants me to be its actually true. He is a member of this forum and has been using PACKET INJECTION, to get the forgotton about prestige and also has the cvar hacks. <--------- No video has been released mainly due to, if he released anything he would get flamed for ruining the game.

Many people have recently been sighting aimbots these will not get released like Phaez hacks becuase the people are scared they will get patched. Packet injection will not get patched !!

Edit here are the pics :::

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

|GOPS|
Last edited by gops10 ; 09-25-2008 at 06:23 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to gops10 for this useful post:

[TREE] Lser, Deadkiller, ej080, Favo, Fletcher, ImSooTalented, NanuGama, RICHIE209, SAMI23, Sexiie, vXvDark Zer0vXv, Xx-ShAdOw--xX
09-30-2008, 09:01 AM #65
It is VERY fake. Firstly, as someone who hacks CoD4 with an improved packet injection method, I can assure you that you would not just be able to browse IW's servers like that. However, I was not sure about this at first, so I asked my friend who works for IW and he told me that they never created or intended to create an 11th prestige mode. Also, if they did create one and didn't intend to use it, they would not let it stay on their servers. Also, IW would know if anyone had an icon like that. It totally looks photoshopped. Take it from me -- If you know how to properly hack, all you do is get your CVARs to work through sending IPs to IW's servers. Under my method, which works for both wireless and wired, you have all perks on at once. For proof of my hacking in game, please add my PSN. cpt_hung_solo. I will gladly put this lie to rest.

P.S. Look who the OP is. It's GOPS. A man who begged for MONTHS for me to release my hacking method to him, and when he found a partial method online, he stole it and posted it as his own. He's not to be trusted. He's a liar.

P.P.S. If you wanna see my hacks, hit me up.
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM #66
So where is your tutorial for people to prove it to themselves? Showing you have them is not a big deal, showing how you got it to work is.

Give it a try.
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM #67
i looked at the price would you really pay that much? Maybe if it had been discovered when the game was released but now that cod5 is coming out i think i will pass
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM #68
Woah the logo is cool.
Hmm seems understandable, after all theres no need to lie anyways so I trust you =)
09-30-2008, 04:10 PM #69
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by solo View Post
It is VERY fake. Firstly, as someone who hacks CoD4 with an improved packet injection method, I can assure you that you would not just be able to browse IW's servers like that. However, I was not sure about this at first, so I asked my friend who works for IW and he told me that they never created or intended to create an 11th prestige mode. Also, if they did create one and didn't intend to use it, they would not let it stay on their servers. Also, IW would know if anyone had an icon like that. It totally looks photoshopped. Take it from me -- If you know how to properly hack, all you do is get your CVARs to work through sending IPs to IW's servers. Under my method, which works for both wireless and wired, you have all perks on at once. For proof of my hacking in game, please add my PSN. cpt_hung_solo. I will gladly put this lie to rest.

P.S. Look who the OP is. It's GOPS. A man who begged for MONTHS for me to release my hacking method to him, and when he found a partial method online, he stole it and posted it as his own. He's not to be trusted. He's a liar.

P.P.S. If you wanna see my hacks, hit me up.

oh dear look whose back ? it cant be the guy that claimed hacks on 4 different websites and never showed any evidence can it?

oh maybe it might be the guy who says "add me" and ill show u hacks, the amount of people who have added him is stupid because he doesnt show you anything, i have got many people to back me up

lets carry on, i remeber a while back when a guy i knew called fabian asked cpt for proof, he added him on the psn and cpt didnt show him anything. now fabian told him that he has hacks and cpt was begging him

Listen to me, ive seen these idiots before, he does not have anything and never has, ask anyone on nextgenboards.
09-30-2008, 05:00 PM #70
Is that true Cpt_hung_solo?
09-30-2008, 05:04 PM #71
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
he talks crap, ask anyone sensible and no he don't have anything, why do u think he hasn't made a video
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM #72
yeah cpt_hung_solo are you just one of them people who just say they can do things and they can't!!
10-01-2008, 01:41 AM #73
Iconnor12
Do a barrel roll!
i have a question why would IW keep some think on the server if there not gona use it realy... and glops why is it that u clame to have this badge when there is no 11th pre and IW never planed on it as i asked cod4designer2 when you could play with the designers sp i added him i was lucky to be on his list he got 100 within the first 10 mins lol anyway i tuk my opertunity to ask him about 11th pre and he said what 11th pre? i went the black badge and he said there is no 11th pre what do u mean?, what black badge and before i could say anything else he went offline on the 9/9 and he didnt come bk on. this was on the 360 i added him from You must login or register to view this content. when they showed what tags they would use so gtfo glops =]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo