11-23-2014, 12:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been reading through forums for AW services and there are like 4 accounts that have posted the same thing.
They all claim to do free recoveries but they are not elite and only have 3-4 posts....fishy.
Of course I gave in and sent one of these frauds account info and I feel like they are simply going through people's download lists or they'll take your account if you're a higher level on AW. But those are theories.
Frankly, I do not see the point in doing this but whatever lol.
No, they did not take my account, and no I don't have any DLC on the account I sent him but when he signed into my account. He got off in the matter of 2 minutes, as if he didn't see anything he liked.
Also just now, I joined an XP lobby and he was there asking for a lobby... hmmm but i thought he could "mod" though.
The funny part about this all is that each of the accounts, post on each others threads calling each other scammers.

well enough of my ranting, i ain't shit.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tman1997 for this useful post:

One, RecklessNGU
11-23-2014, 01:32 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Tman1997 View Post
So I have been reading through forums for AW services and there are like 4 accounts that have posted the same thing.
They all claim to do free recoveries but they are not elite and only have 3-4 posts....fishy.
Of course I gave in and sent one of these frauds account info and I feel like they are simply going through people's download lists or they'll take your account if you're a higher level on AW. But those are theories.
Frankly, I do not see the point in doing this but whatever lol.
No, they did not take my account, and no I don't have any DLC on the account I sent him but when he signed into my account. He got off in the matter of 2 minutes, as if he didn't see anything he liked.
Also just now, I joined an XP lobby and he was there asking for a lobby... hmmm but i thought he could "mod" though.
The funny part about this all is that each of the accounts, post on each others threads calling each other scammers.

well enough of my ranting, i ain't shit.

Oh i will do your main account for free Cool Troll
11-23-2014, 01:40 PM #3
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Oh i will do your main account for free Cool Troll

no eff you, you and Tank deleted me off of Skype... ****bags lol
11-23-2014, 01:50 PM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Tman1997 View Post
no eff you, you and Tank deleted me off of Skype... ****bags lol

You never added me stare also that skype doesn't get contact requests for some reason.
11-23-2014, 02:00 PM #5
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
You never added me stare also that skype doesn't get contact requests for some reason.

welllll whats your Skype? I want my free recovery as compensation for hurting my feelings.
11-23-2014, 04:19 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I have seen multiple threads like this pop up as well. There are threads notifiing users of certain dangers when purchasing a service and if people want we can make these more obvious. But I have given advice time and time again - Make a new account for the service for a start and the list goes on.

If a user feels that a recovery has not been filled out correctly then they should open a dispute You must login or register to view this content. which is something I have to pass around a lot too. In doing so either Desperated Angel or Ethan will most probably be the 2 to take care of the situation and then they can deal with the scammer after.

I am making some inquiries of certian things that may happen to a scammer in these situation or a user that steals content from download lists.

For people that do not know you can deactivate your account from all consoles via the Sony website disabling the ability to use the downloaded content. If you feel this information should be more readily avialable in the Advanced Warfare section then do say.

Thread closed.
Last edited by Geo ; 11-23-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Linked disputes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo