12-11-2014, 10:00 PM #1
naxking
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got the game a month late so I wouldn't know much.

Does it still works like it did in Mw3?

I am just curious ..

The following user thanked naxking for this useful post:

RayJ_chugs

The following user groaned naxking for this awful post:

Psycedelic
12-12-2014, 12:05 AM #2
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
same here I'm wanting to know if boosting if still possible.
12-12-2014, 12:50 AM #3
Yeah it is
12-12-2014, 01:00 AM #4
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Yeah it is

How? ......
12-12-2014, 02:34 AM #5
Claw
Hurah!
Yes it is!

Get 6 people
All with 2 controller

Have 3 people in each party with their split screeners on (so there's 6in each party) and you go into infected and the other people join so you fill up a lobby.

When the game starts you kill your split screener and boost off of him. And when the time gets low, you take turns killing yourselfs to extend it.

That's the way me and my friends do it

The following user thanked Claw for this useful post:

CyberHidden
12-12-2014, 03:11 AM #6
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Claw View Post
Yes it is!

Get 6 people
All with 2 controller

Have 3 people in each party with their split screeners on (so there's 6in each party) and you go into infected and the other people join so you fill up a lobby.

When the game starts you kill your split screener and boost off of him. And when the time gets low, you take turns killing yourselfs to extend it.

add me Happy, cyberhidden maybe we can boost too
12-12-2014, 06:45 AM #7
naxking
I defeated!
Yes it is!

Get 6 people
All with 2 controller

Just a question, when you use the spilt screen, is the guest 2nd player under your main account username or does it ask you to sign in different accounts because they asked me to. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.
12-12-2014, 02:29 PM #8
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by kingnoor123 View Post
Just a question, when you use the spilt screen, is the guest 2nd player under your main account username or does it ask you to sign in different accounts because they asked me to. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

You just sign is as s guest.
12-12-2014, 05:46 PM #9
naxking
I defeated!
You just sign is as s guest.

The thing is, I tried to sign in guest which worked but they still require a PSN account and PSN plus membership to play online with my main account. So it means I have to get other PSN plus to play spilt screen.
12-12-2014, 07:20 PM #10
Atrejus
Do a barrel roll!
Atrejus pls add me Ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo