12-16-2014, 02:38 AM #1
Claw
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so whenever I play by myself I get matched up with Americans and good connections, whenever I play with my clan we get matched up with foreigners (Mexicans,French, etc..) can someone explain why this is?
12-16-2014, 02:55 AM #2
1austin112
League Champion
Because you are in a party and the hosts internet probably sucks, i say thats a good thing tho playing with foreigners xD they suck at cod

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

ModaTron
12-16-2014, 03:05 AM #3
Originally posted by Claw View Post
Okay so whenever I play by myself I get matched up with Americans and good connections, whenever I play with my clan we get matched up with foreigners (Mexicans,French, etc..) can someone explain why this is?

AW tries to match you up based on skill based matchmaking and not so much on connection which I think is dumb. I always get matched up with people from China or Japan (I check host IP) when I'm from east coast USA and 1-2 bar while they 4 bar.
12-16-2014, 12:11 PM #4
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
everytime I play with Mexicans my connection sucks not even kidding Sal
12-16-2014, 01:31 PM #5
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Because you are in a party and the hosts internet probably sucks, i say thats a good thing tho playing with foreigners xD they suck at cod

LOL! I was literally going to write that ahaha
12-17-2014, 11:21 AM #6
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Well I'm a uk player and I find the same problem, I end up hurling abuse at the French players thinking it was because they were French they were wrecking my connection, then a friend told me are their Americans I then realised the host was American so that's why my bars were slow, they should change from matchmaking to best connections, P.S I'm still going to blame the French for low/terrible connections hahaha there so annoying, went on abit with myself there but I agree and solution needs to be found

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo