Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Surfaces on Developer Resume
02-18-2012, 04:13 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Surfaces on Developer Resume
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Empiyah XIII // February 17th, 2012

You must login or register to view this content.

Evidence has came to the attention that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a possible title that is, or will be in development according to You must login or register to view this content.. An employee of contract art studio Nerve Software listed Black Ops 2 on the resume, giving hope to the fans of the Call of Duty franchise.

Nerve Software has worked with Activision in the past, it provided the company art for both Call of Duty: Black Ops as well as James Bond: Quantum of Solace, both of which were developed by Treyarch.

This isn't the first time suspicious Black Ops 2 "information" has been brought up, there was activity when it came to Amazon France. They listed the game for pre-order on accident, but quickly erased it realizing their mistake.

Activision confirmed in November that a new entry in the Call of Duty series would be on shelves this year, but the publisher has not confirmed its developer, era, or setting. Treyarch developed the original Call of Duty: Black Ops, which was set during the Cold War. It featured familiar political faces like John F. Kennedy, Fidel Castro, and Robert McNamara.

Here's a picture of the resume containing Black Ops 2:

You must login or register to view this content.

What do you guys think? Legit or not?
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 02-18-2012 at 04:16 AM.
02-19-2012, 04:12 PM #11
Lito
Little One
CoD4 was the best, WaW was okay, MW2 was fun (before hacks), BO was a disappointment and boring, MW3 is awful. I'm not looking CoD anymore because it gets worst every year.
02-19-2012, 04:36 PM #12
-Skyline
Anonymous
Maybe a Call of Duty game dedicated to Zombies? 12-24 player Zombie survival on a massive scale? Bad-ass stare

The following user thanked -Skyline for this useful post:

Assassin
02-19-2012, 08:04 PM #13
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Maybe a Call of Duty game dedicated to Zombies? 12-24 player Zombie survival on a massive scale? Bad-ass stare

That would be epic but call of duty is all about the multiplayer :fa: even though it sucks.
02-20-2012, 03:27 AM #14
Treyarch could've been working on it even tho MW3 just came out because the Modern Warfare saga has nothing to do with Treyarch.

Zombies WILL be back for sure.

Release expected like usual around november this year.
03-10-2012, 04:14 PM #15
Default Avatar
DevouR
I loved black ops 1 this is teh shit.
03-11-2012, 03:07 AM #16
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Hope they improve zombies even more.
03-13-2012, 06:19 PM #17
I just hope this game comes out I hate MW3 atm.
03-15-2012, 09:22 AM #18
chuxchu3
Save Point
cant wait for it

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

hope they have more zombies
03-22-2012, 05:33 PM #19
HotShot01ps3
What The Hell's Going On?
just bring back stopping power, thats all i ask from them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo