04-09-2012, 12:43 AM #1
HackMii24
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I haven't posted in months. I think the last time I posted was back in January for MW3 glitches, but lets get to the case.

Call of Duty 9: Black Ops 2 Research

Evidence 1. Take a look at this picture. See anything familiar? You should, because this "is" Black Ops 2. :carling: But pay attention to the date. This picture was leaked about a half a month ago, and instantly going "viral" when someone posted it on the internet...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16446[/ATTACH]

Evidence 2.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16447[/ATTACH]

Easily took a screenshot of the "Debut Trailer" from 2 years ago. Does the date look familiar? The point of this picture is that April 28th, 2012 will be ANOTHER trailer, not the release of any game whatsoever, obviously.

Evidence 3. I don't have a picture for this one, but let's look at statistics. From the last 4 years, Call of Duty has been switching off with IW and Treyarch, first starting off more popularly with CoD4 (IW) then CoD5 (Treyarch) then CoD6 (IW) and so on...

Continuing on, Black Ops (2010) sold MORE COPIES THAN ANY OTHER GAME ON EARTH. (Guinness Book of World Records 2010, over 2 billion copies) It's pretty obvious that if Treyarch wanted to be even more successful, why not make a 2nd one? Suckers like 13 year old cod-fanboys will DEFINITELY buy the 2nd one.

Also, if you paid attention in the campaign, the game made it look like that the United States won the Vietnam War, when we clearly didn't. And what happened to Reznov? Blah blah blah, you've got the point.

Please don't dislike this, or whatever NGU does to lock this. As most of these are factual, I would appreciate the time for you to read the whole thing, it means a lot.
Last edited by HackMii24 ; 04-09-2012 at 12:49 AM.
04-09-2012, 04:25 AM #2
nhoi13
Do a barrel roll!
Please explain to me how the date it was released makes it legit? Do i think there will be a BO2? yes but i have no proof of it
04-10-2012, 09:27 PM #3
MrTrader
I am error
Yp explain more man...
04-11-2012, 07:25 AM #4
Originally posted by HackMii24 View Post
Continuing on, Black Ops (2010) sold MORE COPIES THAN ANY OTHER GAME ON EARTH. (Guinness Book of World Records 2010, over 2 billion copies) It's pretty obvious that if Treyarch wanted to be even more successful, why not make a 2nd one?

You are very right there. From a business perspective, it doesn't make sense not to make a sequel. If the first Black Ops did so well and made records, why not make number 2.
04-11-2012, 05:46 PM #5
nhoi13
Do a barrel roll!
I'm sure they will make a bo2, but there's just no real proof yet
04-11-2012, 09:06 PM #6
MrTrader
I am error
Originally posted by nhoi13 View Post
I'm sure they will make a bo2, but there's just no real proof yet

yeah no proof sadly...we will just have to wait for that trailer...
04-21-2012, 03:29 AM #7
wejd
Haxor!
that's right:carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo