Post: Why Black Ops 2 Will Be Better Than Modern Warfare 3
04-24-2012, 07:48 PM #1
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Why Black Ops 2 Will Be Better Than Modern Warfare 3

Before you guys rip up my asshole, don't say I'm saying why Bo2 will be better then Mw3. This is all from the source lol.

You must login or register to view this content.

As you all know there's a big hype for CoD gamers about BO2. It seems Treyarch are trying to take the COD crown late this year. Mw3 surpass Bo sales and now Treyarch are gunning for the title. Question is, will they? It been known that Treyarch have made themselves a reputation amongst gamers as Activision CoD 'B' team. A studio that exists only to plug the scheduling gaps between the proper Infinity Ward releases. The last release for Treyarch was in 2010 when BO hit the market. BO sales skyrocket when the game was first released. All the games Treyarch have made, there were vast amount of improvement from their previous games. Till this day, BO have held its own against MW3 when MW3 was first released.

Many believe that Treyarch can take over the CoD crown for many years to come, ever since Infinity Ward when to it rebuilding phase after a mass staff exodus. Treyarch accomplish what Infinity Ward haven't. In BO, Treyarch implemented multiple game modes that many CoD gamers like the most. Wager Match was pretty popular for CoD gamers choice when they hop on BO to play. Different type of Wager Matches spice things up a bit for CoD gamers. Now I know many people hated those RC-XDs, however, many gamers actually liked it when they continue to play the game. When you see that little car running at you, you see everyone scrambling around the field. This portrays like real life war. Zombies was a big hit for Treyarch. Treyarch hit off with Zombies. With all the success Treyarch have with BO, imagine the amount of improvement they can make with BO2. Will see in November if Treyarch can live up their expectation.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to IzBoogz for this useful post:

GE90,
04-30-2012, 05:59 PM #11
I'm pretty sure Black Ops has sold more than MW3.
MW3 sold more in the first 24hrs, but by this time last year, Black Ops had more sold than MW3 does now.
05-01-2012, 09:56 PM #12
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Yea... until about March of next year when people start talking abput how great MW3 was or COD4 is god... like every year

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo