Post: If Black Ops 2 didn’t get a new game engine would you still buy the game?
04-27-2012, 08:38 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Most of the Call of Duty community are focused this week on the apparent reveal for the next COD game Black Ops 2. What some gamers really need to know about the next Call of Duty game, and instead there are certain features that need to be included for some fans to even considering buying the game. It’s pretty well known among gamers that the Call of Duty engine needs a major upgrade, and while Frostbite 2.0 launched with Battlefield 3 and other games have also received game engine improvements, it seems that Call of Duty has been recycled too much for some fans to enjoy in the next game.

If Black Ops 2 didn’t get a new game engine would you still buy the game?

Personally I wouldn’t and I bet there are a massive amount of Call of Duty fans that feel the same way, so it seems obvious that there should be a new game engine for Black Ops 2 that should include features to change the Call Of Duty brand for years to come. Unless the development team are not listening to the fans, share a comment below.
04-28-2012, 08:51 AM #11
Zombies. Nuff said.

The following 2 users say thank you to Janne for this useful post:

FIFACoinStore, MOHN
04-28-2012, 04:21 PM #12
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Never loved any Treyarch multiplayer work, so I guess I'll get it as a cushion to fall back on from MW3. Oh yeah, and zombies :megusta:
04-29-2012, 10:32 PM #13
Pretty sure I will, and I'm sure it'll beat the previous title sales in the series...

We constantly moan about the problems every single cod title has, but we end up buying it anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo