Post: If Black Ops 2 didn’t get a new game engine would you still buy the game?
04-27-2012, 08:38 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Most of the Call of Duty community are focused this week on the apparent reveal for the next COD game Black Ops 2. What some gamers really need to know about the next Call of Duty game, and instead there are certain features that need to be included for some fans to even considering buying the game. It’s pretty well known among gamers that the Call of Duty engine needs a major upgrade, and while Frostbite 2.0 launched with Battlefield 3 and other games have also received game engine improvements, it seems that Call of Duty has been recycled too much for some fans to enjoy in the next game.

If Black Ops 2 didn’t get a new game engine would you still buy the game?

Personally I wouldn’t and I bet there are a massive amount of Call of Duty fans that feel the same way, so it seems obvious that there should be a new game engine for Black Ops 2 that should include features to change the Call Of Duty brand for years to come. Unless the development team are not listening to the fans, share a comment below.
04-27-2012, 08:53 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Personally I'm one of the people who in all honestly really doesn't care.
I don't constantly moan at the COD series and think mw3 is a great game and look forward to black ops 2.

It's a game and I play it, it has problems so what do I do?
Instead of moaning at them I just adapt to them.

Il still buy the next cod Becuase the series has always been fun to play :y:

The following 4 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Syed-, BuffaloBooker, FIFACoinStore,
04-27-2012, 09:02 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
all i want is ingame combat record!

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

BuffaloBooker, FlyingIrishMan
04-27-2012, 10:02 AM #4
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Wouldn't make a difference because they don't change anything even after making a new engine (the MW3 engine is new, it just looks exactly the same). And besides, I would rather play on an engine made by IW just so that Treyarch can't sneak in any gay things. And lastly, nobody can really force them to make a new engine with decent graphics because they are still going to make millions of dollars more than the last game.
Last edited by lilnatsfan44 ; 04-27-2012 at 10:05 AM.

The following user groaned lilnatsfan44 for this awful post:

FlyingIrishMan
04-27-2012, 11:05 AM #5
owais12
Little One
Yes, but only for zombies.
04-27-2012, 11:07 AM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
There will not be a new cod engine till next gen console..Its takes many years to create a new engine and prefect it at least 4-5 for a decent engine so cod would not have one for a while at least.
04-27-2012, 01:37 PM #7
it would be nice to make a new one. Activision is making billions and can't invested in there product because they to greedy and focus on getting a game out every year.

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

BurnoutBoz
04-27-2012, 02:57 PM #8
i would because black ops wasnt a bad game but could do with omse upgrades
04-27-2012, 03:13 PM #9
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
It has bayonets for assault rifles and snipers. You dont know how much I missed those from W@W. Im getting it. And if you want a new engine so bad post some ideas of what exactly you want. =n=
04-27-2012, 08:57 PM #10
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
(the MW3 engine is new, it just looks exactly the same).

no mw3 not a NEW engine. all of the call of duty's are the same engine theyre still using the CoD4 Engine just heavily modified.

they need to drop the current modified Idtech3 engine theyre using and USE A NEW ONE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo