Post: OMG New Info on Campaign, Multiplayer and ZOMBIEEES!!!!!!
05-02-2012, 07:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys

I have some new details about Blackops 2 which might make you feel more excited about Blackops 2!

Campaign
Here is an interview with Mark Lamia about the campaign and he talks about the vehicles the missions, and much more!!!!

Multiplayer and Zombies!!
I have some great news for all the zombies Fans out there which includes me ofcource! You are going to love how they designed zombies in Blackops 2. Zombies will be like an own game, within the game. Mark Lamia says that in zombies their will be a multiplayer engine running it, which means double the amount of zombies and double the amount of players!!!. Also another thing that will surprise you about the zombies is that there will be new zombies game modes. The new game modes havnt been revealed yet, but It looks very interesting. Have a look at the video below which includes Multiplayer and Zombies! Note if you want to go straight to zombies skip the video to 4:17

The following 9 users say thank you to CoolDude for this useful post:

Assassin, DecDeviL, FourzerotwoFAILS, Im Po, Kratos_, NelsonRodV, Jango, Press ►, SiicSkillZz
05-03-2012, 07:52 PM #11
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
what Slide did the guy see? I dint see any reference to zombies in the trailer? was there?

There is no refrence to zombies in the trailer, but Mark, tell details about it in the multiplayer interview!
05-04-2012, 09:16 AM #12
Originally posted by Schwalm
Nice to see they are really working on making Multiplayer the best.

Hopefully it wont be as bad as mw3! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo