05-03-2012, 11:48 PM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pretty exciting. Everything in the trailer happens really fast, so I broke it down simply step by step Smile Hope you guys find this informative :y:

The following 3 users say thank you to badiban for this useful post:

Ninja, TheBigRod,
05-03-2012, 11:55 PM #2
CMillsX
Mila Kunis <3
Good detail! Thanks
05-04-2012, 12:02 AM #3
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by CMillsX View Post
Good detail! Thanks

Glad you liked it Smile
05-04-2012, 12:57 AM #4
Very well detailed, and Congrats on the media team :y:
05-04-2012, 01:03 AM #5
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Very well detailed, and Congrats on the media team :y:

Thank you and thank you. Happy
05-04-2012, 02:26 AM #6
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by badiban View Post
Pretty exciting. Everything in the trailer happens really fast, so I broke it down simply step by step Smile Hope you guys find this informative :y:

Great video man! Glad to see you on the media team, you're well known for making the best kind of videos here on NGU!
I'm a little iffy on BO2, I think I'm about burned out with Call of Duty as a whole, but I'll for sure be interested in reviews later on to sway my judgement.
05-04-2012, 04:08 AM #7
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Great video man! Glad to see you on the media team, you're well known for making the best kind of videos here on NGU!
I'm a little iffy on BO2, I think I'm about burned out with Call of Duty as a whole, but I'll for sure be interested in reviews later on to sway my judgement.

Thanks buddy Smile I'm glad to be know as that Happy
As for BO2, it looks like something different, which is all we really wanted. It's good to know that Treyarch is listening and bringing something new and fresh to the table :y: IMO this game has a lot of potential
05-04-2012, 06:20 AM #8
Haxman2
Little One
Very good breakdown, at 2:33 you talked about the name on that Quadrotor machine, Watch FPSRussia on youtube.
He made a video about a Quadrotor, he named it Charlene, I guess treyarch added that name thanks to him. Ha, Pretty sweet.
(If its going to be in the game like its in the video, its going to be fun)

Nice breakdown!
05-04-2012, 06:24 AM #9
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Haxman2 View Post
Watch FPSRussia on youtube.
He made a video about a Quadrotor, he named it Charlene,

I saw the video after I made the video, and I was pretty surprised. It's pretty cool. I don't think this was a coincidence, Treyarch was in on it with him Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo