05-06-2012, 07:49 AM #1
Marvin
I'm The Man!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I think the DLC for Black Ops 2 will be released first on PS3 then to Xbox 360... Why i think so just keep on reading...

• Microsoft contract with Activision ending in 2012, the BO2 DLC will be released on January 2013 on Elite. That meaning the contract being over when the DLC is released.

• All the information about zombies was in an interview with Playstation Magazine, why would they choose PlayStation magazine over Xbox Magazine or say Gameinformer.

• The reveal trailer was posted on the CALLOFDUTY Youtube Channel and PlayStation Website, when usually it is posted on CALLOFDUTY and Xbox site, also PlayStation has never before uploaded a COD trailer.

So post below what you think,

Winky Winky
Last edited by Marvin ; 05-06-2012 at 08:06 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Marvin for this useful post:

Forgive, Fuhrer, Fuser's Hoe

The following 2 users groaned at Marvin for this awful post:

Bruno, Porter_Justice
05-06-2012, 06:53 PM #20
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Assassin. View Post
Another thing, in all the previous reveal trailers they always added "Pre order now for xbox 360" at the end.. but this time it wasn`t there.
I still doubt ps3 will get exclusivity though..

When did xbox & ps3 ever get dlc at the same time? wat

wasn't it in CoD 4? The variety pack or something? And I thought WaW also had at the same time.
05-06-2012, 08:33 PM #21
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by UnseenPrecision View Post
Hey guys,

I think the DLC for Black Ops 2 will be released first on PS3 then to Xbox 360... Why i think so just keep on reading...

• Microsoft contract with Activision ending in 2012, the BO2 DLC will be released on January 2013 on Elite. That meaning the contract being over when the DLC is released.

• All the information about zombies was in an interview with Playstation Magazine, why would they choose PlayStation magazine over Xbox Magazine or say Gameinformer.

• The reveal trailer was posted on the CALLOFDUTY Youtube Channel and PlayStation Website, when usually it is posted on CALLOFDUTY and Xbox site, also PlayStation has never before uploaded a COD trailer.

So post below what you think,

Winky Winky

No because Microsoft pays a lot of money to get them first.
05-07-2012, 10:15 AM #22
Marvin
I'm The Man!
Well I dont mind same time, same time is great.... But i would like ps3 to get it first, because i want microsoft a taste of there own medicine. :carlning:
05-07-2012, 11:53 AM #23
Activision main goal is to get everyone to get elite for DLC and other things. So elite members will get DLC first no matter what console they have. Alot of us thought by getting elite for MW3 we would get dlc at the same time no matter what. But PS3 users got screwed and everyone has been pissed
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM #24
Originally posted by 713 View Post
Activision main goal is to get everyone to get elite for DLC and other things. So elite members will get DLC first no matter what console they have. Alot of us thought by getting elite for MW3 we would get dlc at the same time no matter what. But PS3 users got screwed and everyone has been pissed

And thats the reason I spammed tweets to 402! :p

The following user thanked CoolDude for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-07-2012, 01:45 PM #25
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
And thats the reason I spammed tweets to 402! :p

u aint the only one
05-07-2012, 02:10 PM #26
as everyone knows you pay for xbox live whereas psn is free as long as it stays this way ps3 users will continue to get the crap end of everything ps3 wont get it 1st simple as that im 100% certain 360 will get any dlc before ps3 that said im on ps3 and i dont mind waiting for it doesnt really bother me as i dont put much time into cods now

had 15 days played on mw2, 9 days on blops and 1n half days on mw3 my interest in cods is going hopefully blops2 can change this as i prefer treyarch versions anyway
05-07-2012, 03:55 PM #27
Bevins2012
I am error
Xbox will most likely continue to get it first. Even though the contract expired it is likely to be renewed even if Microsoft has to pay really high prices. First of all Microsoft is loaded, partly from the expensive Live memberships. 2nd of all Microsoft getting DLC early is one of the only perks Xbox Live users get over PSN users and us xbox live users pay $60 a year or more depending on if you buy by the year or each month and have few advantages over PSN. Me as an xbox live user finds this being one of the reasons I don't switch over to the PS3 where they have free "live" and I'm sure Microsoft understands this as well. I and many other xbox lovers could justify using our $60 a year or more to buy a PS3 where the cost difference would pay for itself after 2-3 years and you will have a blu-ray player to boot.
05-07-2012, 04:02 PM #28
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
Xbox Deserve to get it earlier as we pay for xbox live every year so we gotta get something back in return...

The following user groaned K-Snody for this awful post:

Fuhrer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo