05-07-2012, 07:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It would be nice if you could Customize your solider and even make them a lady so that the lady's that play this game can have them a lady solider running around. If anyone has any details on this can you link me the page?
05-07-2012, 08:03 PM #2
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
I'd just put a ghillie suit on all my characters for maximum sneakiness :blank:
05-07-2012, 08:05 PM #3
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
I'd just put a ghillie suit on all my characters for maximum sneakiness :blank:

That would be pretty cool and they had different color ones to i would like that
05-07-2012, 08:07 PM #4
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by CrazyWhyteBoy42 View Post
That would be pretty cool and they had different color ones to i would like that

I don't know about colors but I was thinking different types for different enviroments (a snow, grass, desert, etc.) :p
05-07-2012, 08:36 PM #5
I know they said that depending on what your perks are is what your person would look like.
05-07-2012, 08:40 PM #6
ᴠevo
Banned
Let's hope the soldier customization is not like they said in black ops 1

The following 2 users say thank you to ᴠevo for this useful post:

CrazyWhyteBoy42, ThereWillBeBud
05-07-2012, 09:16 PM #7
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Crysis View Post
Let's hope the soldier customization is not like they said in black ops 1

That was a big let down for me. They kept describing it like you could customize your character, but it turned out to be no different than previous CODs. Instead of your weapon dictating your character, it was your perks which is practically the same thing.
05-08-2012, 09:26 PM #8
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
I don't know about colors but I was thinking different types for different enviroments (a snow, grass, desert, etc.) :p

Ya thats what i mean but what if you are in a building map if they make one.. they should make one for that to
05-08-2012, 10:29 PM #9
Kerser
Do a barrel roll!
No, no female players as it would be stupid.
05-08-2012, 10:31 PM #10
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
They should add female characters and have them run faster as they would be lighter then male characters

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo