06-02-2012, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone tell me
06-02-2012, 09:07 PM #2
Edit/ Nvm.
Last edited by Departed ; 06-04-2012 at 12:30 AM.
06-02-2012, 09:52 PM #3
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I heard it was a 4v4vZombies situation. So two teams of 4 players fight against Zombies to see which team will last the longest. At least that's what I'm getting out of the scarce information.
06-02-2012, 10:10 PM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
I'm not sure if your a troll but the information is true there will be different game modes and 8 user lobby capacity for Zombies and yes you can still do the classic 4 user zombie mode.
06-02-2012, 10:39 PM #5
Originally posted by 10030
I'm not sure if your a troll but the information is true there will be different game modes and 8 user lobby capacity for Zombies and yes you can still do the classic 4 user zombie mode.

Source please?
06-02-2012, 10:55 PM #6
if true it would be sweet
06-02-2012, 11:08 PM #7
lewism2010
Tribal Skanker!!
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
Source please?

Lol why are u asking for a source when the interview with mark lamia from treyarch about black ops 2 is on this site with all of the information..... He clearly states that there will be 8 player Zombies in a 4v4 situation and that there will hlbe classic 4 player zombies as well as more New ways to play, he also clearly says that zombies has been built in the multiplayer engine which allows bigger maps with more zombies

The following 2 users say thank you to lewism2010 for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, gokugamer
06-03-2012, 12:00 AM #8
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by lewism2010 View Post
Lol why are u asking for a source when the interview with mark lamia from treyarch about black ops 2 is on this site with all of the information..... He clearly states that there will be 8 player Zombies in a 4v4 situation and that there will hlbe classic 4 player zombies as well as more New ways to play, he also clearly says that zombies has been built in the multiplayer engine which allows bigger maps with more zombies
Show us proof then. Where is the link?

The following 5 users groaned at The Rangers for this awful post:

boydy95, Bruno, gokugamer, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Press ►
06-03-2012, 12:13 AM #9
lewism2010
Tribal Skanker!!
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
Show us proof then. Where is the link?

Seriously how lazy are u............. Google black ops 2 interview mark lamia, Jesus what is it with kids these days. You have been given 2 sets of information from two different people and u can't even be bothered to use a search engine to check yourself. Yes this is a forum but there is no need to make everyone do the work for u, your just being a lazy troll and to be honest people like u drain the life out of forums!

The following 2 users say thank you to lewism2010 for this useful post:

gokugamer, I_Own_3m_AL1_I
06-03-2012, 12:20 AM #10
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by lewism2010 View Post
Seriously how lazy are u............. Google black ops 2 interview mark lamia, Jesus what is it with kids these days. You have been given 2 sets of information from two different people and u can't even be bothered to use a search engine to check yourself. Yes this is a forum but there is no need to make everyone do the work for u, your just being a lazy troll and to be honest people like u drain the life out of forums!
If you're going to post information you NEED to have a source for confirmation in the thread on this site!

The following user thanked The Rangers for this useful post:

jack4au

The following 6 users groaned at The Rangers for this awful post:

boydy95, Bruno, gokugamer, Im Po, Press ►, Saucy-_-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo