06-27-2012, 07:16 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! Okay, your probably wondering what I mean by "Special killstreak". Well here is what I mean......

Well in MW2 You must login or register to view this content.

whenever you reached a 25 killstreak you got a tactical nuke- You must login or register to view this content. which is a special killstreak.

In MW3 You must login or register to view this content.

Whenever you got a 25 point streak (killstreak really), you got a MOAB- You must login or register to view this content.

They are what I play COD for! I love trying to achieve a MOAB in MW3 because, when I do achieve it I get a sense of achievement. I want them to bring something into Black ops 2 like this! Some special. Treyarch have surprised us so far, so surprise us again! Bring a great factor to your game with this killstreak!

What do you guys think? Should they bring one of the two back or something completely new?
Last edited by Elk ; 06-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Brentdevent

The following user groaned Elk for this awful post:

Ameht!
06-27-2012, 07:27 PM #2
Honk
Brute
on black ops 1 there wasnt a special killstreak. Also the nuke on MW2 caused way to much camping and OMA n00b tubing.
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Honk View Post
on black ops 1 there wasnt a special killstreak. Also the nuke on MW2 caused way to much camping and OMA n00b tubing.

Yeah well on Black ops 1 it wasn't set in the future either.. Black ops 2 is thats why they might throw something special into this black ops.

txlonghorn97
06-28-2012, 02:12 AM #4
BushyBu
Gym leader
Black Ops 2 wont do a special Killstreak I can assure that...
06-28-2012, 02:34 AM #5
Jango
I love my kitteh
This is a VERY misleading title.
06-28-2012, 08:03 AM #6
HtD
Dark Knight
No nukes plz.. Even tho I loved nuking people, I hated getting nuked myself..
06-28-2012, 01:59 PM #7
Nukes and MOAB are fun to get and could be stressful if you one or two away and die. But all it does is make people boost. Give me some nice high killstreaks and i'm good.
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM #8
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by 713 View Post
Nukes and MOAB are fun to get and could be stressful if you one or two away and die. But all it does is make people boost. Give me some nice high killstreaks and i'm good.

People will still boost regardless of the killstreaks... They can be stress full to get but i'm just saying it could be an option to have it.

txlonghorn97
06-29-2012, 04:07 PM #9
Originally posted by Elkyeim
People will still boost regardless of the killstreaks... They can be stress full to get but i'm just saying it could be an option to have it.

nodoubt. Treyarchs thinking is always about trying to prevent boosting. So I really don't seeing it happen. But it would be cool if they do decide to do it.
06-29-2012, 04:25 PM #10
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by 713 View Post
nodoubt. Treyarchs thinking is always about trying to prevent boosting. So I really don't seeing it happen. But it would be cool if they do decide to do it.

Yeah no doubt treyarch won't allow any boosting etc.... Them being them Awesome face lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo