Post: Black Ops Moon Nikolai Quote Hints at a New Wonder Weapon for Black Ops II?
07-14-2012, 01:23 AM #1
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing Black Ops Zombies on Moon, until I stumbled upon this quote from Nikolai: "Wouldn't it be nice if ammo regenerated...". Now of course this is just my opinion, but keep in mind that this game is set in the future. Seeing as most futuristic shooters have regenerative guns (plasma-based mainly), I do not see why Treyarch wouldn't add this type of weapon in their new installment of Zombies.

Let me know what you guys think, the quote starts in the video below at 3:30 :y:

The following user groaned Stealth_Tek for this awful post:

Fuhrer
07-14-2012, 01:46 AM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
It is a possibility, and maybe a perk might be added to do that. But then it would make zombies to easy, so I think this is just a random quote. If their is a perk added to do this it would probably regenerate over time, maybe a mag a minute of something.
07-14-2012, 05:56 AM #3
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mr.
It is a possibility, and maybe a perk might be added to do that. But then it would make zombies to easy, so I think this is just a random quote. If their is a perk added to do this it would probably regenerate over time, maybe a mag a minute of something.

True, but trust me, Treyarch will balance it out. It's like saying the plasma rifle from Borderlands is overpowered, which it's not :3 I think it'd be interesting, and will serve as a last resort type of thing. If it turns out to be real, I hope they have Mule Kick or something similar. Use it as a back up :y:
07-14-2012, 06:14 AM #4
Ammo conservation has always been a huge part of zombies. If there was a gun that regenerated ammo, I wouldn't expect to be at a very high rate, or the gun that regenerates bullets will have low damage.

I'm thinking that was just wishful thinking on Nikolai's (SP?) part.
07-14-2012, 07:14 PM #5
Cubs
Next year is the year..
That could be an interesting concept, but as said above it would eliminate one aspect of zombies, which is ammo conservation. Maybe treyarch will compensate for that, and add some sort of hindering effect. Only time will tell!
07-15-2012, 04:32 AM #6
HiiddenDespaiir
The Beast of NGU
Yeah, that would be a cool weapon, but maybe let it overheat for a few seconds after constant spamming.
07-15-2012, 08:38 AM #7
That would be nice to see, but I doubt it would be a lot since that would kind of make the game a lot easier if you have a nice spot to run. Winky Winky
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM #8
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by rabekid1 View Post
Ammo conservation has always been a huge part of zombies. If there was a gun that regenerated ammo, I wouldn't expect to be at a very high rate, or the gun that regenerates bullets will have low damage.

I'm thinking that was just wishful thinking on Nikolai's (SP?) part.

Of course, again I will use Borderlands as an example. Their guns had a very low fire rate, BUT inflicted high damage. This creates an equal balance. I never meant to say automatic regenerative guns :p

And yeah it may just well be a quote. Just a possibility.

Originally posted by Cubs View Post
That could be an interesting concept, but as said above it would eliminate one aspect of zombies, which is ammo conservation. Maybe treyarch will compensate for that, and add some sort of hindering effect. Only time will tell!

They will if they implemented this as a Wonder Weapon. It wouldn't completely eliminate max ammo pick ups, because well like I've said, it will most likely serve as a last resort type of things. Slow rate of fire so one cannot spam.

Originally posted by HiiddenDespaiir View Post
Yeah, that would be a cool weapon, but maybe let it overheat for a few seconds after constant spamming.

Of course, we would make it to round 1337 if the gun was automatic :carling:

Originally posted by yelawolf View Post
That would be nice to see, but I doubt it would be a lot since that would kind of make the game a lot easier if you have a nice spot to run. Winky Winky

Great point there; now that I think of it, Treyarch did purposely take out the M2 Flamethrower from WaW Zombies stare
07-15-2012, 11:49 AM #9
NZWarrior
THA G-FUNK ERA RETURNZ
30 second intro O_o. Other than that nyce thought on the quote Winky Winky
08-04-2012, 09:05 AM #10
You be rite whenever shi no numa and der reise were gonna be released there was gonna be a perk called Amm-o-matic what it did I'm not sure go to You must login or register to view this content. to find out more bro hope I helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo