08-03-2012, 11:40 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The highly anticipated black ops 2 multiplayer reveal date has been announced by Call of duty.
After a lot of teasing by Vonderhaar on twitter we finally have a date for our diaries.

In 4 days time, August 7th, we will get out first glimpse of black ops 2 multiplayer.

According to Facebook this is not a teaser, but a worldwide reveal.

Are you excited for this day?

Or are you more curious about what Treyarch has installed for us with zombies? =D
Last edited by Wondoh ; 08-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

HomelandSec, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jakeyy, Jeremy, Markie-, Mr.Amitoz, ResistTheSun,
08-07-2012, 12:27 PM #38
so what time is this coming on and the time?
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM #39
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 713 View Post
so what time is this coming on and the time?

I've only found 1 person that supposedly knows when the Trailer will be released. Ali-A, on youtube.com, is saying the trailer will be released around 1pm (EST) Which is in about 4 hours.

The following user thanked zvum for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
08-07-2012, 01:15 PM #40
There better not run ahead with it and take no time what so whatever on some parts of the game, Like what IW did.
08-07-2012, 01:24 PM #41
Originally posted by zuum View Post
I've only found 1 person that supposedly knows when the Trailer will be released. Ali-A, on youtube.com, is saying the trailer will be released around 1pm (EST) Which is in about 4 hours.

thx..............
08-07-2012, 02:03 PM #42
xSOADx
Banana Joe
they should finally show some zombie gameplay, i mean probably more than 50% are buying bo2 only for zombies (if mp sux as bad as it did in bo1, zombies are the only reason to mabe buy the game)
08-07-2012, 02:25 PM #43
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
they should finally show some zombie gameplay, i mean probably more than 50% are buying bo2 only for zombies (if mp sux as bad as it did in bo1, zombies are the only reason to mabe buy the game)

Debatable...

Zombies is more critically acclaimed and is less scrutinized than MP but I doubt it is 50% or more reason why people buy. It is a huge part clearly but not the most played game mode in COD. As much hate as MP gets people still play it a shit ton of time more.

I would say 50% MP 35% Zombies 15% story mode

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

xSOADx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo