Post: Sadly IMO Black Ops 2 will suck [Except Zombies...maybe]
08-05-2012, 12:38 AM #1
G2BR
Far Cry 3 = Epic
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I believe BO2 will be a bad, cheap ass COD game once again. By the looks of the trailers it looks like every other COD just in the future. Nothing "new" or "innovative" except some "cool" spaceships flying around shooting lasers. (Halo much?) And guess what? Its DEFINITELY going to be a ripoff like MW3. You buy the game for 60 bucks then elite for 50 more bucks.....WASTE. Don't waste your money on crap games.

The following 3 users say thank you to G2BR for this useful post:

Leftwinger, Relevant Is God, riotmost

The following 22 users groaned at G2BR for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, AlphaPoppy, Brentdevent, BushyBu, HomelandSec, Sheldon Cooper, Houdini., Kid Cudi's Hoe, Kratos_, Luffy*, Media907, Mezzid, Millz, Jango, Porter_Justice, RavagedBoom, ryz999, Stealth_Tek, SuperGamecube64, TheReturn, x_5
08-08-2012, 02:42 AM #29
Kherod
Be Dope, Act Dope, Stay Dope.
I'm only getting Black Ops for zombies. To me, COD died when Black Ops came it. Before it was like a wonderful world where I could shoot, rank up, and get better. Now it's just a simple first person shooter. In my opinion, they should change the way COD looks by a lot...
08-08-2012, 11:01 AM #30
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
looks fun and different to other CODs. reminds me of resistance:FOM - great game when ps3 first came out
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM #31
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
looks fun and different to other CODs. reminds me of resistance:FOM - great game when ps3 first came out

totally agree with DEREK. Mp will be something different to other CoD but this doenst mean it'll be bad. We already saw some other Mp in CoDs which were looking familiar to us at the first moment but then they turned into a piece of shit after ülaying it a bit

I'm just looking forward to play zombies, I love playing it & on this game its gonna be the Top gamemode !
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM #32
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Shut up. .
08-08-2012, 12:35 PM #33
Media907
League Champion
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
Shut up. .

u bumped the thread just to say that
i read the whole thing :fa:
08-09-2012, 03:35 PM #34
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by media907 View Post
u bumped the thread just to say that
i read the whole thing :fa:

Last post in this section was this, that's what caught my eye and that's why I said that.
Sick of people whining and complaining about a game that's not even out yet.
08-09-2012, 04:19 PM #35
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
And the only evidence you have to remotely prove your terrible points is from a 2 minute multiplayer reveal trailer, which only has a little over a minute of actual gameplay do to special effect cinematics. So, with that being said, you've literally looks at a roller coaster from the ground, and said, "this one sucks".
08-10-2012, 05:26 AM #36
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Originally posted by inglip
I believe BO2 will be a bad, cheap ass COD game once again. By the looks of the trailers it looks like every other COD just in the future. Nothing "new" or "innovative" except some "cool" spaceships flying around shooting lasers. (Halo much?) And guess what? Its DEFINITELY going to be a ripoff like MW3. You buy the game for 60 bucks then elite for 50 more bucks.....WASTE. Don't waste your money on crap games.

I hope your computer blow up.
08-10-2012, 05:47 AM #37
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
After watching the mulitplayer trailer I see a lot of potential. I think the game is going to be great. But then again I have yet to actually play the game so who am I to judge? Point is I like all the new features they look great and with it being in the future shows that it is meant to be an arcade type style FPS not realistic like Battlefield which everyone expects from COD every year. Maybe now people will understand that it's not all about realism.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo