08-20-2012, 11:50 PM #1
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've noticed a few stuff Treyarch (IN MY OPINION) copied off of BF3.

-IMPORTANT- I want to clarify that I actually LIKE these changes because I believe it will make the game better. Sure it's kinda wack that they sort of copied off another game, but if it makes the game better I'm all right with it.

-The first thing I absolutely noticed is the laser sights. I mean seriously, they implemented the LS in CoD4 & MW2 campaign mode, but they never brought it out to multiplayer. I'm glad that they finally friggin put it on multiplayer.

-Second thing is the knifing. It takes two slashes, I believe, to be able to kill people with knifes. I'm actually rejoicing because panic knifing in CoD has haunted me since CoD4.

-Third thing is when you capture the flags. If you've noticed in some of the leaked gamescom footage on youtube, the flag capturing icon which is usually a bar that progresses up is now a circle like in BF3. It's not a big thing, but I'm still surprised why they changed it to a similar BF3 icon.

-The pointstreak system is pretty much like the one in Medal of Honor. I'm not really fond of the point streak system but if Treyarch wants that then fine.

-Select firing is another small thing that sort of resembles a function in BF3. It's not a big thing, but then again it's been many years since CoD4 and the rest of the CoD series came out.

I'm 100% sure BO2 will be ABSOLUTELY BETTER than MW3.
There were several other things that I cannot remember when I discussed the footage with my friend but I'm sure there's a few more. Anyone else notice this?

The following 4 users say thank you to QuicKxReFLeXx for this useful post:

jovany2008, Media907, NelsonRodV, TrytoYOLO

The following 3 users groaned at QuicKxReFLeXx for this awful post:

HomelandSec, JP, Steven HMFC
08-22-2012, 12:44 AM #11
Originally posted by QuicKxReFLeXx View Post
Geezus Christ. What I'm trying to say is that this is the FIRST time these new gadgets were presented in CoD Multiplayer. Why didn't they put it in CoD4, MW2, MW3? Why only in campaign mode? Why after BF3 came out?

And really, the TWO HIT Knife kills? Come on ffs. It's been several panic knifing CoD Series and now that BF3 came out for a year they implement the double slash knife kills?

Its still a one knife kill. Learn your shit before complaining.
08-22-2012, 01:15 AM #12
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Why people still continue to compare Call of Duty and Battlefield :dumb:

To be honest, Battlefield 3 is more similar to Call of Duty than any other Battlefield game. So it does sort of make sense to compare them together, but really both there most recent games suck so who cares. :dumb:

The following user thanked Octavia for this useful post:

Otto28

The following user groaned Octavia for this awful post:

bmxdude9
08-22-2012, 09:37 AM #13
To be honest your sig kind of sums it up You must login or register to view this content.

:lol:

The following user thanked Houdini. for this useful post:

bmxdude9
08-22-2012, 11:14 AM #14
Wolvren
Pokemon Trainer
Call of Duty copied a lot of BF , like the abillity of using a gun . This is obviously copied ..
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM #15
select fire has been in many games before BF3 was even out. :dumb:
08-22-2012, 01:14 PM #16
Don't forget they took some stuff from MW3 too..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo