08-29-2012, 11:50 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So with the announcement of the hardened and Prestige editions of black ops 2, I'm wondering how many of you are going to be spending the money for the remote control Quadrotor.

For all the info on the editions check here: You must login or register to view this content.

The poll is to see which editions the majority are going for.
Also post below the reason you are choosing the edition :y:

For me I'm going with the hardened edition. Includes a lot of great stuff especially nuketown zombies and that steel book is beautiful :happycry:
For £69 it's a reasonable price in my opinion.
However it will be interesting to see how elite is integrated into black ops 2.
08-29-2012, 09:29 PM #20
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So with the announcement of the hardened and Prestige editions of black ops 2, I'm wondering how many of you are going to be spending the money for the remote control Quadrotor.

For all the info on the editions check here: You must login or register to view this content.

For me I'm going with the hardened edition. Includes a lot of great stuff especially nuketown zombies and that steel book is beautiful :happycry:

Well said. I too, am waiting for the upcoming information on Elite 2.0. I haven't bought Elite for MW3, but I may consider it for Black Ops 2 depending on the information. I haven't played Call of Duty in general, as much as I use to, so my purchase will solely depend on what Elite 2.0 is exactly.

I'll probably just purchase the Regular edition, although the Hardened edition is pretty tempting though, with the steelbook, and Nuketown zombies.. :think:
08-29-2012, 09:34 PM #21
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Regular just the game is good enough for me
08-29-2012, 09:56 PM #22
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Mw3 didn't have a prestige edition, but the Hardened edition was £90ish if I remember.
Until next month we won't know how elite membership will work this time round.

Was that the edition that included premium? Also what is that in dollars lol
08-29-2012, 10:15 PM #23
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Was that the edition that included premium? Also what is that in dollars lol

Yeah it was.
And it's around $140ish.
08-29-2012, 10:53 PM #24
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
Hopefully if the prestige edition comes down to about £100 as a pre order deal, I'll get that
Otherwise I'll just get hardened/regular depending on deals.
08-30-2012, 02:41 AM #25
Regular is good enough for me. I have a bunch of friends willing to gameshare anyways.
08-30-2012, 03:57 AM #26
BriceC
Computer Programmer
So with the announcement of the hardened and Prestige editions of black ops 2, I'm wondering how many of you are going to be spending the money for the remote control Quadrotor.

Im getting the care package editon Smile it looks beast.
08-30-2012, 04:23 AM #27
Mark112344
Do a barrel roll!
i pre-ordered the Care Package edition for ps3, when i get it, ill make a thread on how good the quadrotor does
08-30-2012, 01:23 PM #28
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder

Get the hardened edition on Amazon and save yourself a tenner.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo