08-30-2012, 05:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IS THERE GOING TO BE TRICKSHOTING IN Black ops 2 like in Modern warfare 2???????????????

The following 3 users groaned at IS0T0NIC_SC0P3Z for this awful post:

Cryptic, Devil Child, lolipop1113
09-07-2012, 05:01 AM #11
i pray to god (if thier was one) that you cant, this comming from someone who qs on mw2 and 3, what i love bout the black ops series is its more realistic.

The following 2 users say thank you to This-Site-Suxs for this useful post:

Cryptic, lolipop1113
09-07-2012, 11:35 AM #12
jfurlough
I NEED A BEER
I THINK WE NEED TO wait till the game comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-07-2012, 01:34 PM #13
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by SC0P3Z View Post
IS THERE GOING TO BE TRICKSHOTING IN Black ops 2 like in Modern warfare 2???????????????

God I hope the fuck not.

Guys, this is what quickscoping and trickshotting look like in written form. Disgusting isn't it?

As for QSing, Vahn said it IS returning, BUT and that is a MAJOR BUT, it will be HARDER than BO and extremely more difficult than in MW3. 3Arc is NOT spoon feeding this travesty to you like IW did, because they do not encourage it. Vahn said it is possible, but you have to be EXTREMELY good at QSing to pull it off in BO2, so REGULAR players can rejoice.

The reasoning behind this is simple, stats Vahn. What's worse than getting killed in COD? Getting killed and not having a fighting chance to not be killed. That is what quickscoping has become. Players are getting killed by these one shot weapons and they don't even have a fair chance to defend their-self against the player wielding the sniper rifle. It is not fair. While we understand that this has become a "popular" feature to the franchise, we do reserve the right to remove it's element from the game entirely, and tweak it however we see fit. Therefore, in order to make the odds fairer, we have made it so QSing is in the game, but is extremely difficult (compared to COD4, MW2, and MW3 standards), and way harder (compared to BO standards) to pull off in BO2.

I honestly applaud them for making it harder. It's fucking bullshit to be one shot by a QSer at point blank range, or hell even a few yards away. That's not fair at all. No chance to defend yourself at all against the enemy?

ONLY people who still do this type of shit in COD anymore is 12 year olds with nothing better to do, so why encourage the behavior? QSing and TSing is the EXACT same thing as running Martydom and Final/Second/Last/Deadmans Hand/Stand/Chance. There is no difference between them. They are both equally annoying, and should be removed from the game, but then the mass of 12 year old cry babies will bitch and moan about it.

Sadly majority rules these features. So no matter how much we bitch about them, they will never leave the game.

The ONLY good thing about them, is you can identify shitty COD players in other FPSs because they think QSing and TSing is this god given feature that is mandatory across all FPSs. It's not by the way.

Can't tell you how many people I've seen trying to QS and TS in CS:GO and BF3. Seriously people, give that shit up. No one cares about your shitty montages. I don't see major Youtubers, throwing up sniper game play QSing and TSing while camping in corners like little pussies. Never see them running around doing it either. Something to be learned maybe?

/end rant.

Ps. There is a special place in video game Hell reserved for people who QS and TS.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

lolipop1113

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo