Post: How long do you think it will take for BO2 to get annoying?
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What I mean is, when MW3 came out, I loved it, I thought it was the best COD ever. But now I fucking hate it, I the game til like March. So how many months do you think it will take for Black Ops 2 to start being annoying as fuck and stuff.

The following 7 users groaned at ThreeJewOne for this awful post:

akGCO47, BushyBu, Cien, GE90, HomelandSec, Porter_Justice, TheReturn
10-10-2012, 08:01 PM #56
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I never get this either. I mean they are going to play the hell out of the game then complain regardless. It's like the guys who watch trailers and are scared shitless about what guns and killstreaks will be "overpowered."

I agree. I was in a clan in MW3 and we were pretty good (I think) and every game we went running around every map and finding then in corners or running around with shotguns spraying and praying. Then we would rape the hell out of them and beat them... And if they would stay through the whole game? At the end of it they would either call you a hacker or you have a aimbot and my favorite is when they would say they are going to report you or better yet....once in awhile i would get hate mail (thats is my absolute favorite of them all). If they would make it where it was straight up guns and make it when you couldnt hide in corners? Then it might be fun. Because it is boring on looking for those punks all the time. Until then all of Call of Duty sucks.
10-10-2012, 08:50 PM #57
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by floyd1369 View Post
I agree. I was in a clan in MW3 and we were pretty good (I think) and every game we went running around every map and finding then in corners or running around with shotguns spraying and praying. Then we would rape the hell out of them and beat them... And if they would stay through the whole game? At the end of it they would either call you a hacker or you have a aimbot and my favorite is when they would say they are going to report you or better yet....once in awhile i would get hate mail (thats is my absolute favorite of them all). If they would make it where it was straight up guns and make it when you couldnt hide in corners? Then it might be fun. Because it is boring on looking for those punks all the time. Until then all of Call of Duty sucks.

The COD community is the biggest group of whiners in gaming maybe.

Even if you don't camp people will complain about how good your weaponry or perks are. Then you have the guys who create Straw Man arguments and tey to psycho analyze your real life.

They'll basically say that you arw only good at the game because you have no life. Which is hilarious because COD is a ridiculously easy shooter and if you've played since 2007 you'll have experience.

Only the COD community equate being terrible as having some fantastic life. Or the guys going 20-50 demanding you 1v1 them.

And all good players are no life loser racial slurs. As if being good at an easy video game and having a social life is mutually exclusive. Bad players and their lack of self awareness is what hurts the game the most.
10-10-2012, 08:58 PM #58
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
you are absolutely right! COD is for inexperienced players (my opinion). The only online shoot them up game that was any kind of challenge is Battlefield. And that even got boring after awhile. if you want to play with little kids that are obsessed about sleeping with your mother? Play COD. Damn COD sucks!!!
10-11-2012, 12:45 PM #59
Just looking at the gameplay is annoying me already and it's not even out.

The following user thanked SirWillz for this useful post:

ThreeSixtyyy
10-11-2012, 05:52 PM #60
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by floyd1369 View Post
you are absolutely right! COD is for inexperienced players (my opinion). The only online shoot them up game that was any kind of challenge is Battlefield. And that even got boring after awhile. if you want to play with little kids that are obsessed about sleeping with your mother? Play COD. Damn COD sucks!!!

I wouldn't go that far....

Just because you have to deal with occasional camping doesn't mean you have to say only little kids wanna play COD. Battlefield is challenging sure, but it's not actually run and gun shooting. I don't have issues with campers because I rarely play solo but Battlefield is definitely more realistic. However, camping and strategic movements is technically realistic as well, so Battlefield tends to have more campers.

Don't rage that hard. Calm down, eat some Poptarts becasue we all know you'll be playing Black Ops 2.
10-11-2012, 11:29 PM #61
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
Hmmmm...I do like Strawberry Pop tarts! Haven't had one of those in a couple of years. Great...Thanks a lot Porter.. Now I need to go to the store and buy me some Pop Tarts. And be honest with you... I canceled my BO2 preorder.
But you are right, camping and strategic movements is technically realistic but not all the time.

The following user thanked floyd1369 for this useful post:

Porter_Justice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo